That Day- Dabi x Fem!Reader

(Y/N)'s quirk- 'Mind Manipulation', you can read peoples minds, hear their thoughts, erase memories, and communicate through thought.

Quick A/N- When you use your quirk it will be in italics.

(Y/N) POV

My little sister never was the brightest. At age 17 she got a 'job' she could use her quirk with. Me, being her 'parent' since I was 10, I started asking questions, because I was worried for her safety. Himiko said they were looking for someone with a psychological quirk. 'Dammit Himiko.' She told me to stop by and talk to her 'boss'. I shouldn't have to do this, but I need to make sure she's safe. "Fuck..." 

Suddenly, a whirl smoke and blue flame appeared in front of me. "Touya?" Touya was my childhood friend of mine, he dissapeared when we were 14 though. His dad, Endeavour, told me he was dead. Of course I didn't believe him, hell, I was the one who patched him up after Mr. Todoroki went to far on him. 

I would never admit it to him, or Keigo, but I actually had on crush on Touya. Even after he dissapeared, I took care of his siblings, especially Shoto. Turns out it was Dabi though, which really sucks. I was hoping I had finally found him. That would be such a relief for his siblings and Keigo.

Dabi POV

"Are you (Y/N), Toga told me I was supposed to meet you here." You nodded, your brain finally telling you to react to what I was saying. She knows who I am. That name sounds so familiar. Why though? "H-Himiko sent you?" I could tell she was nervous, so I just nodded. "You are (Y/N), right?" She nodded and stuttered to talk when I hear a voice in my head that was not mine. '

Sorry I get nervous around people. This is my quirk by the way and I am (Y/N).' Wait- that quirk and voice sound way too familiar. "What's your quirk?" 'Mind Manipulation.' That quirk... Before I could finish my thought Kurogiri opened up a portal for me and (Y/N) to get back to the LoV base.

3rd POV

'Holy. Shit. That is Touya.' (Y/N) thought. Before the portal opened up you quickly dug through his memories, that's how you knew. You two quickly arrived at the base, and when they got there you were met face-to-face with your little sister. "H-Himiko?" 

Toga giggled and stuck her hand out for her sister to grab. "You didn't tell me she had such bad anxiety, I would've declined to grab her for you, crazy." Himiko scratched the back of her neck, slightly laughing. "Ha, sorry, Dabi. Excuse me, I need to talk to my sister before she sees Shiggy." 

Himiko pulled you to her room and into the door before she let go of you. "Soooo, did ya miss me?!" You quickly jumped up and slapped your little sister. "What the hell, Himiko?! You could've told me you were working with the League of Villains!!" You were slightly pissed, slightly.

"I'm sorry." She said holding her slightly red cheek. "Why did you even want me to see your 'boss'?" Toga sighed. "Well, you see, some of the league have some severe trauma. Dabi, Shiggy, and Twice being the main ones. We kinda need a therapist. I may or may not have mentioned you were a psychology major and waiting to be a psychiatrist." 

As Himiko finished her sentence her older sister was groaning. "Why would you do that, Himiko?" Your little sister giggled, then frowned. "They're my family. I'm worried about them, especially Twice. He has some type of personality disorder, I'm worried about him."

After a few more minutes of talking to your little sister you finally agree to see her boss, or as she called him Shiggy. After you see the boss you go back to your sisters room and you two started talking again. There was a knock on the door and Himiko called back, "Who is it?!"