Chapter 1✨

g!p, dom billie 😈

Warning: kinda graphic, not really just pure smut. Enjoy💕

Please comment requests on what you wanna read in the future

Yourfavcrackhead 

- Ana ✨

 This chapter is called " Needy"

I walk into Billies office and she's busy writing songs for her new album but my body felt so hot and I wanted her to fix it, she's just been so busy lately I wanted attention.

I pull on her sweater lightly.

" babeee."

"Baby please, not now." She brushed my hand off her.

I pulled on her arm once more, seeing that she was getting irritated.

I've never wanted billie to be mad but my body wanted her to push on her last buttons.

I just wanted her to pay attention to me. My heart hurt at the thought that past my mind...

Was she tired of me?

"Okay." My voice broke as I spoke, leaving the room quickly.

I ran downstairs locking myself in the bathroom. A few seconds later I wiped my tears and just running a hot bath to pass the time.

I lit some candles and put on a face mask.

Not so long after I began to drift off to sleep.

I don't know how long I had slept but I woke up to shivers down my spine like someone was watching me. As I opened my eyes I immediately saw billie.

" leave me alone." I told her.

She didn't say anything but she got up and held a towel up for me.

My body felt too good to refuse so I just huffed and obeyed.

I got out the tub and took the towel from her hands.

Pushing past her I went to my room and started to get dressed.

I just ended up putting on a bralete and some of Billies shorts that shrunk.

Time passed quickly but I got bored of my phone so I went and turned on the television. My eyes quickly noticed that it was showing fifty shades of gray.... my favorite movie.

I watched intently as he had his way with her, teasing her, the way he kissed her, and the way they fucked like no other.

My core started to get drenched as I daydreamed about how billie used to be with me. Then an idea popped into my head.

I looked through my drawers to find the lingerie set that Billie had got me a while back and a collar aswell as a leash, and a butt plug.

I put on my robe and slowly walked to her office.

I stood outside the door and slid off my robe then putting on the collar and leash.

" Billieeee~" i cooed seductively.

"Baby, i was about to light it-". She turns around and completely deadpans at the sight of me.

A smirk starts to tug at her lips as she places the blunt between her lips, she stays watching from her desk as I sit on a chair in a far corner.