Chapter 3 ✨

Heyyy

Stranger billie 😈

Warnings: strap, alcohol, one night stand?

Please comment and vote 💕

Yourfavcrackhead, 

Ana ✨

This chapter is called " the stranger at the bar"

I just sat at the bar and waited for my drink. I didn't want to be here in the first place, I don't know why my cousin got me to go anyway, I never liked clubs. My anxiety didn't like clubs. My mind went off just thinking of all thoughts of uncertainty and insecurities. My chest tightened and I was still waiting for my drink.

"Excuse me. I ordered my drink like 10 minutes ago." I told the bartender that was too busy trying to get the guys attention. He gave me a dead stare but then made my drink. It wasn't a hard drink to make. Burben on the rocks. I felt my leg start to tap obnoxiously, I just wanted to leave. I felt like my hair was getting even more frizzy than it already was but I was trying not to play with it to make it worse.

" hey."

The girl said sitting in the seat next to me. I could feel the attitude in my face but once we met eyes she completely broke me. Her skin was so beautiful in the light of the club. She was wearing a gray sweat suit that was kinda baggy on her but it it looked so good. I felt overdressed, her eyes were like the sea of how blue they were. The gray complimented them so well. As well as her hair, she was wearing a beanie but some strand were exposed. It was such a pretty color almost a purple silver. She was so mesmerizing. Then I forgot I was staring.

" oh- hey, hi. Hi" I stuttered.

A sly smirk started to play at her lips showing her teeth and a grill on the bottom row.

I wasn't gonna lie she was hot.

" Im billie. Nice to meet you"

I held my hand out to shake hers but she took it, in such a soft embrace it made my heart flutter. I gulped hard, my nerves getting the best of me.

"Melissa " was all I could get out before I looked back at the drink I didn't even touch. I doubted I needed it now I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"Wanna get out of here?" She asked me. Her thumb rubbing the top of my hand sending electricity through my veins and I could help but nod my head.

I watched as she licked her lips and got up, i obviously followed.

Walking sort of quickly I waved to my cousins that were twerking on the dance floor but they were already to intoxicated to notice.

She pulled me into a room but there were two people in it already and just as I was about to leave I heard her voice get so low it was so sexy, she told them once to leave and no other words were spoken. They were gone so quickly.

As they pushed past me, their faces full of fear like they just seen a ghost.

The door slammed and she was in front of me. Her hands on my waist pushing me into the wall.

She was hovering slightly above me, her eyes burning into me.

My insides heating up as the tension built.

I moved to kiss her almost hesitatingly but she connected our lips. I savored the taste, she was so sweet and addicting.

I clenched my legs together but she noticed and put her knee right between my legs, inching close to my sex.