the royalties and a notice

(Xylos pov)
We laugh at Nad as he crams all the icecream in his mouth and then we here Kayla say on the microphone its time to announce the king and queen of the ball. As me and Magness walk up to the stage we bump into Riccaro and Momiji. Riccaro then asks if he has to start calling Magnus stepmom. I respond it would not be stepmom but step-parent and no.

(Magnus pov)
I start profusely blushing and Momiji notices and smiles at me. She whispers in my ear you really like him, don't you? I blush even redder and she just laughs. Riccaro looks over to her and asks what. She just looks down at him and says, nothing sweetie. That when Kayla tells us that the king and king are Bryan and Impu as well as Riccaro and Momiji. Me and Xylo smile and cheer for them. And I look over to him and whisper under my breath maybe that can be us next time.

(Xylos pov)
I think I just heard Magnus whisper that she wanted to be queen/king next time. If only Magnus new that they were already royalty to me.

This and my other series will most likely be on hiatus because school and is taking a toll on my mentality and  I have mostly lost intrust in writing and have no real inspiration in will try to update these sometimes on the weekends.