the beging of truth or dare

(Magness pov)
I go to hang to Xylos cabin and knock at 9 a.m Lee opens the door she looks at me and says Xylo isn't home slamming the door. I then wander around camp and find Xylo training. He is shirtless and sweating. I blush heavily when I see him. I wander closer and cough. He turns around and wipes his face with a towel. I then ask if he wants to hang out at the community center. He smiles and says sure let me just put on a shirt.

(Xylos pov)
I had been trying my swordplay since 7 a.m I was just doing something to pass the time since kay banded me from blacksmithing. So training was all I have left so I train a lot. You never know what could happen at camp oasis. And so when Magness approaches me my face immediately brightens. And I respond cherry to Magness asking to hang out. When we get to the center Mario and Kay are already there. We decide to play truth or dare.

(Kays pov)
This could go wrong if we're not careful knowing Xylo this is going to go wrong. I start first and ask Xylo truth or dare he responds dare right away. I dare him to kiss Magness he leans over and gives them a quick pick on the lips before turning to Mario and saying truth or dare. Me and Mario are sitting with our jaws wide open. And Magness is blushing so hard it isn't even funny.