Before I Do

Excuse the mistakes!!

Liberty knocked on Skylar's door before walking inside with a bottle of wine in her hand

Liberty knocked on Skylar's door before walking inside with a bottle of wine in her hand. She took off her heels and walked into the living room seeing her best friend sitting on the couch, curl up with a plush lavender blanket, drinking Riesling watching episodes of P-Valley.

"Hey boo, happy birthday, wheres my babies at?"

"Thank you girl" she smiled. "But they staying with Osiris uncle and Aunt for the night that's why I'm enjoying this glass of wine right now" Skylar answered. "Go get some it's in the fridge" she offered.

Liberty walked into the kitchen, placing the wine bottle on the table and went into the cabinet grabbing a wine glass. She went into the refrigerator and grabbed the bottle of moscato and poured her a glass before placing the bottle back.

"Where's Osiris?" Liberty questioned walking into the living room.

"He went out to run errands real quick" She answered.

Liberty nodded her head and took a sip of her wine, "Girl what's been going on? I feel like I haven't talk to you in forever and who did your hair? It's mad nice"

"I know but everything good and Osiris friend, she so nice you gotta meet her-"

"Liliah" Liberty said dryly.

Skylar smile quickly faded, "Yeah, ya met already?" She asked. "Why you rolling your eyes?" She chuckled.

"Cause that bitch is a whole joke" Liberty answered. "Kofi too, he's with Mya but was in Liliah face-"

"Well, she is their friend"

"Nah, her and Kofi got something going on"

"You messy" Skylar laughed.

"I'm serious! I peeped it that night at the club, after what happened with Mya-"

"What happen?"

"They fought"

"What? Why?"

"Girl, over Kofi" Liberty answered. "Mya said the girl was being mad disrespectful and the way Liliah was all over him, I believe it"

"I mean if something is going on between them then that's their business" Skylar stated. "I can see Kofi dating her, he needs a boo thang and they would make a cute couple" she sipped her wine.

"No, he dating Mya now"

"You talking about hoe Mya?"

"She not a hoe-"

"I know that's your friend and all but let's be real Liberty, she a hoe"

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and looked at the tv seeing a girl spinning on the pole. "Girl what are you watching?"