All Things Go

Hey!!

So I know I've abandon this story and I'm sorry I just didn't know where I was going with it but I took a long break and now I'm back and know how this is going to go

There's going to be slow updates and I'm sorry about that.

Heads up this chapter talks about suicide so if you are uncomfortable reading about that I'm sorry

***
June woke up seeing Liberty walking around talking on the phone. By the looks of it he can see that she was venting, meaning she was upset about what happened at Skylar dinner party. He sat up in bed and stepped out planting his feet on her furry purple rug that was underneath her bed. He walked to the bathroom and handled his person hygiene.

A few minutes later, he walked out seeing Liberty look over at him talking. Even though he couldn't hear her at the moment, he could still read her lips.

"Am I wrong in the situation?" She mouthed.

"Babe you were wrong for jumping her" he answered, walking over to his side. He looked over at her watching her face expression frown.

"Can you put your hearing aides in?"

"No cause I don't care about none of this shit right now. You were wrong and that's it" He told her.

"I was sticking up for my friend!! Why can't anybody understand that"

He seen her face twist up and he knew she was mad. He reached over on the nightstand, grabbing his hearing aids and putting them in his ear, hearing Liberty yelling through out her bedroom. "She started the shit Lib! I'm tired of fucking talking about it!! Skylar and Jenny are not wrong in this situation you are!! Take accountable for your actions and stop trying to blame Liliah and Kofi for the shit your hoe ass friend did!!" He shouted. She stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door. "Now you mad?!"

"No! I'm fucking annoyed" she shouted.

"Whatever man" he mumbled, walking over to her walk-in closet. He went on his side where he kept his stuff and got an outfit out for the day.

Liberty stood at the sink, staring at her reflection, removing her scarf letting her hair down to her shoulders. She knew June was right about everything but for some reason she didn't like Liliah. After pulling herself together, Liberty walked out the bathroom seeing June sitting on the foot of the bed, texting on his phone.

She walked to her closet and started to get ready, ignoring June presence. June knew Liberty's attitude too well and was not fazed by it. He got ready for his day and left without saying a word.

June and Kofi were like night and day. While Kofi shows his affectionate and caring side, June didn't give a fuck how you felt. He will speak his mind and go about his day not caring how anybody feel and Liberty couldn't stand that.

Liberty is used to being catered too. She was used to people giving her attention so when June ignores her her mind rambles and she doesn't know how to react. Once she heard the front door close, she called her friend Mya and started venting.

"Girl I'm telling you, leave that man. He ain't no good"

"You don't really know him Mya-"

"But if he cant comfort you and take your side when he knows you are upset and did nothing wrong but have your friends back...deuces" Mya said holding up the sign in the camera. "Him and his brother are a dub. They both can kiss my ass and that short whack ass bitch too"

Liberty sat on the phone listening to Mya venting about what went down a few weeks ago. She talked about the fight and how everything got crazy.

"Wait you told me she stepped to you and got disrespectful?"