Chapter 1

Heyo!! This is Chapter 1 of Raimon Magic High. Hope you enjoy~

*whispers* I wrote this because I am very addicted to action animes, especially Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and The Misfit of Demon King Academy.

Votes, Comments and suggestions are very well appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sparks of magic lit up the room as the magic users spoke numerous chants, trying to summon their their signature elements up. However, one student stood out from the rest.

He doesn't use any chant but managed to summon his element, the wind. Using his bare hands, the boy made slashing motions, directing it to the wooden pole at the very end of the room. The wind obeyed, cutting through the wood like it's a piece of paper. Everyone in the room stilled in shock with only one thing in mind.

Who is this guy? Is he some kind of a pro?

The said boy brushed away some of his messy chocolate brown hair that made it's way to his face. A trainer went up to him and congratulated him.

"Congrats! You're free to go." She handed a paper, a piece of paper, to the brunet. "Here's your schedule. It also have your classroom number." She gave off a dazzling smile.

The teen bowed before heading out, a triumphant smirk planted on his face. His metallic blue eyes narrowed and gleamed. It doesn't go well with his usual innocent look. He look so different, so cunning

For all those who said I can't make it here, there's only one thing I want to say to them. FUCK YOU!!

The boy laughed evilly in the hallways, making it's listeners shudder in fear. He shakes his head. Sometimes he really can't believe his thoughts.

Now that I'm in Raimon, I'll make the best out of it. I'll take this school by storm. Raimon, get ready for me.

                                                               XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Shinsuke yawns loudly, gaining attention of some of his classmates. Aoi nudged him in his side, making the young boy flinch. Shinsuke smiled apologetically at the manager and their teacher then continued scribbling down notes but his mind is flying elsewhere. Memories of a war is flashing through his mind.

Magic clashes with magic. Dead bodies are everywhere and destroyed areas and buildings is to be found around the battlefield. Green pulses of power surrounds the area, suffocating----

Just then, a knock on the door was heard. Their teacher stopped lecturing the students and opened the door. From their view, Shinsuke can only see a tuft of chocolate brown hair. Curious, he leaned towards his desk, hoping to see more but of course, his prayers were not answered and it's because of the one thing he wanted to change, his height.

Ms. Mito ushered the new student in and they were greeted by metallic blue eyes that seems to look like someone's wide grey eyes that was full of innocence back then but this guy, he feels more independent, more mature. Shinsuke's heart skipped a beat.

Could it be---?

One glance at his friends told him that they think and feel the same. They were all watching him intensely but the person didn't seem to care or he was just oblivious to it.

"My name is Kurogane Arashi. Nice to meet you all." The guy, Arashi, bowed down low. Shinsuke felt disappointment reside in his heart. He couldn't believe he felt a spark of hope when he looked at their new classmate.

Of course it couldn't be him. He's already DEAD, three years ago.....

The small boy sighed deeply, wiping away the sad thoughts he have in mind. There's no use of thinking about the past, it only causes you pain and overwhelming anger.

May you rest in peace, wherever you are....

                                                         XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

A large dark spear was dived deep in the team commander's chest. His kimono was already soaked in his own crimson blood. Alarmed cries and gasps can be heard amongst the fighting teams. Even the ever stoic Tsurugi Kyousuke was now gaping like a fish, eyes wide in horror.

"NO!!" The bloodied commander didn't pay any heed in the words his friends, comrades, are shouting at him and just proceeded to utter a forbidden spell, his ki increasing every second. 8 rainbow rings, with the colour pink, surrounded the green-haired demon, spiralling around him.

"I hereby exile you from Earth!! Begone------!!!" Any more words that he wanted to say was cutted off when he coughed up blood. "Stop it!! Please!!" Aoi was crying by now, begging the other to stop so he could be healed. The brunet can only smile at her sadly.

He dropped to his knees, his body feeling lighter and his grey eyes felt droopy. The commander was set to another coughing fit and everyone in the area can feel his ki waver and even if the brunet himself felt it too, he knew he shouldn't pay any heed to it. He should only focus on the spell, to save the Earth.

Soon, a burst of light and magic exploded and everyone covered their eyes and protected themselves, not wanting to be hurt. However, a certain brunet didn't have time to protect himself, considering he is only meters away from the center of explosion.

The commander felt the great power the spell holds when it made impact with his body. He felt like he was dying. He could only wish his friends are alright.

The pain became too much for him to handle and he dropped to the ground, clutching the spear on his chest. Black specks soon danced in his vision and the next thing he saw is the world becoming black.

                                                             XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Metallic blue eyes snapped open and Arashi quickly sat up, panting harshly. It's that nightmare again.

Arashi is in the middle of the darkness and the boy glanced around, trying to find some light. And lo and behold, a blinding light is to be found yet it feels so far, far away.

He tried to make arun for it but it only seems to make the light go farther. Arashi panted, feeling tired. It's been minutes of constant running and yet he can't reach the light.

He gripped his chest and felt something wet. Arashi looked at his hands and oh the horror when he saw it's blood. The boy tried to scream but no voice was created. Maniacal laughter soon reached his ears and------

Arashi looked around. He is currently at Raimon's rooftop with the rays of the sun hitting his tan skin. They were dismissed half an hour ago and the brunet's legs made him come up here. And how did his legs know the way to the rooftop?

Maybe it's instinct, his mind screams.

The brunet rolled his eyes at his thought. Instinct? What the fuck? Is he some kind of animal? Arashi stood up, turned around and walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1131

YIEEEE!! Hi guys! This is Chapter 1 of RMH aka Raimon Magic High. Don't forget to leave comments and votes!!

Ja ne~