Chapter 5

600 years ago

I let go of Rebekah and stood up.
"Well it was nice knowing you two" I said before I vamped off to go meet Freya. Although I didnt really want to meet up with her again I was hungry and any meal is a good meal. I waited for Freya to show up but got bored so I grabbed a man and compelled him not to scream blah blah you know what vampires do. I bit into him and sucked him dry. Delicious. I let his body drop to the floor. well done hazel. The bloody voices are back. You killed! Now you will be able to become a wolf. Wait a minute what? yes a wolf. Your mother was one. A wolf? I'm now what Niklaus is? I always thought I was interesting. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt I hand on my back. I turned around ready to attack when Freya does that brain melting thing again.
"Freya that hurts!" I say holding my head in pain
"that's the point. sorry hazel you were going to eat me and since I only live one year every 100 years I'd rather live it" she said as she stopped melting my brain. You know having a witch friend might not be a bad idea.. wait did she say one year every 100 years.
"wait what?"
"it's an immortality curse my aunt put on herself and I that let's us live forever but under the terms that we sleep for a century"
"well that doesn't feel like living at all why would you want that?"
"I didn't. You see I'm strong but my aunt dahlia is stronger and well when she did this I knew a quarter of the stuff I know now"
I nod getting kinda bored with her taking. I felt only a slight bit of sympathy for her so I decided I wont kill her. I will need her. I heard someone coming so I took freyas hand and i vamped us away so she wouldn't be seen. i pushed her against the wall and looked down at her. I never realized how stunning she was until now. I smile a little and she smiles back. You only live once right? I kiss her putting my hand on her check. She kissed back and I almost forgot that we were being followed. I broke the kiss seeing her smiling. I let my arms fall
to the side then I left her there vamping back to see a group of people waiting to be killed. Well they didn't actually want to be killed but my hunger kicked in. I walked over to them and then convinced then to come somewhere away from everyone. Then I did what vampires do. Feast. I ripped open the only guys neck without even thinking about it then fed on the other 3 girls he was with. They were probably all going to waste there lives anyways so I did them a favor. I was putting the bodies in a pile when I got thrown to the wall. I looked around to see no one there.
"What the hell?" I say as I'm stuck against a wall. Then I see the girl I made out with.
"Freya please put me down"
"your switch is off"
"what no it isn't! I'm me" I say then look down at my shirt which is covered in the blood of the peoples lives I just took
"I'm sorry to do this Hazel but you leave me no choice. You are just going to keep killing unless you find your emotional trigger"
"I had one.. but hes the reason I flipped it"
"there you go Hazel.. no option" she says as she chants something and I feel like the blood in my body is being drained. I looked at my hands and they were grey with my veins popping out. Was she killing me?
"Goodbye" she says as she touches my cheek and I fade away.

Freyas POV:
Why is it always the one I fall for i think as I take hazels body after it dropped on the floor as I desiccated her. I move her hair out of her face and take her to my cabin that I was staying in as I was trying to get away from Daliah. I lay her down in a coffin that I normal go into once I fall asleep.
"May we meet again" I say as I close her coffin and push it into a room. I will wake her up in a century. Or when I find that lover boy she so desperately loves whoever that was.