Pinned again!

Nowaki Kusama's Pov

I just finish my part-time job.

'Hm.. Maybe I'll head over to Hiro-san's',

As I stand outside Hiroki's door I hear the faint sound of someone snoring. Maybe I shouldn't knock. I look around the outside of his door, he has to put a spare key somewhere. I lift up the mat to finally find the spare key. Jackpot! I slowly open Hiro-san's door. I look around and I see no sign of Hiroki.

Suddenly I hear that the noise is coming from the living room. The sight before my eyes brought a smile to my face. Hiroki had his head laid on the couch as the rest of his body was layig on the floor, and he had a manga book on his stomach with his hand on it.

Hiroki was wearing blue jeans and a white button up shirt that fit his perfectly muscular body that isn't the kinda muscular body of a body builder or anything but he definitely worked out before.

'Aw he's so adorable when he's sleeping.. Maybe because now he can't yell at me.. Heh',

I quietly sit down in front of him. I crawl up to Hiroki until I am leaning above him, as I am between his legs. I bend down until my lips are just inches from his.

"No.. Usami... No... please.. No...", Hiroki said in his sleep as tears came down his cheeks. I don't know who this Usami guy is.. but he better not have hurt my Hiroki.. Even though he's not exactly my Hiroki... yet.

I slowly bend down until my lips finally touch his. And to my surprise Hiroki started moving his lips in synch with mine, making it seem so perfect. I still can't believe he hasn't figured out... That I'm in love with him... I wanna be with only him.

"Hm...", Hiroki says as he began to open his eyes. I hauled away from the kiss looking into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Heh, morning beautiful..", I say as I lightyly kiss hiss cheek and I wipe the tears still wet on his face.

"AGH!! H-HOW DID YOU GET IN!!", Hiroki yelled as he sat up in a sitting position.

"I found your spare key.. I didn't wanna wake you up so I let myself in", I answered as I started to sit up on my knees.

"What?! You have to stop breaking into my house!!", he screamed as he bookmarked the book he was reading and he laid it down.

"I didn't break in. I used your key, there's a big difference", I reply giving him a smile.

"A-and.. W-why were you k-kissing me!? You idiot!", Hiroki says as he touches his finger to his lips.

"You were crying in your sleep.. I was trying to make you feel better", I reply as giving him my closed eyes smile.

"It has nothing to do with you... Besides you could have.. woke me up... Or h-hugged me..", he replied as he looked away. Suddenly I crawled in between him as he was now sitting up against the couch but he had his legs open. I leaned in between his legs as I pinned his hands to the floor.. I held his hands as I intertwined my fingers with his.

"But this is so much more fun...", I whisper in his ear making him full on blush.

'I love making him blush. I love making him like this.. I just wish I could make him love me back... And make him stop thinking of this Usami dude',
_____________________________________

Kyasurin-chan: Hey my fabulous readers!!
How's it going? What sup?
Please comment, follow and vote!
Ily guys so much! Xoxoxxx