Annoying Brat...

Hiroki Kamjyou's Pov

I was walking from a long hard day of work. And who was waiting around the the corner? No other then Nowaki (yes, like the typhoon) Kusama. He's been begging me to help tutor him ever since he saw me crying.. He wants me to help him get into a good university for social work for. But since he left school, he has to take the high school proficiency exam first.

"Hiro-channn.. Can you tutor me? Please?", he asks me as he keeps following behind me.

'He so annoying..',

"Why me? I have to my senior thesis. I don't have the time!", I yell as I put my hands in my pockets and I quicken my pace. Maybe I can lose him.

"Then.. Whenever you can", Nowaki replies sounding very determined.

'Wow.. This kid never gives up! I kinda acknowledge it... kinda',

"No! Find someone else to tutor you!", I answer getting more angry at his perfectly relaxed laid back attitude. Suddenly he grabbed hold of me, jerking my arm backwards until he put the back of my hand against his cheek.

"I want you, Kamjyou-san!", he whispered to me loudly with a slight lift in the right side of his mouth making this annoying smirk.

"L-let go of me! please.. ", I say as I dragged him to my door. I unlocked my door with a low 'click' sound.

"I want you to help me, Hiro-chan", Nowaki whined loosening his grip on my arm.

"Don't mess with me! I'm gonna get angry!", I yell as I open my door.

"Heh, go ahead", Nowaki replied with all seriousness and very calmy making me turn to face him. I get in my house and I quickly slam the door.

"What the hell! Can't stand that kid! So annoying!", I say to myself as I dust off my jacket. Suddenly I realize something... I left my key in the lock!! I open the door to get my keys..

"Ahh! My keys!", I say in shock as I see that they're gone.

'That damn kid! He stole my keys!',

"THIS SUCKS!", I yell as I stomp into my house. Not only did I get my heart broken today I had some kid steal my keys! I'm turning in for the day!

____________________________________

Kyasurin-chan:
How have you guys been lately??

Please comment what you think for me it really makes my day to read comments!!

Questions: ((I wanna know you guys better))
1. What it your top 3 favorite yaoi ships?

2. What's your top 3-5 favorite guy characters? From what anime/manga??

3. What's your top 3-5 favorite girl characters? From what anime/manga?

4. What's your favorite yaoi manga or anime to watch or read?? ((I want some suggestions on what ones to watch))