The Raven Method

Join the discord shifting server if you need help! https://discord.gg/DBJZmXDd56

⚠️WARNING⚠️ TW? // WHILE SHIFTING YOU CAN FEEL LIKE YOU'RE FALLING, HEAR STRANGE NOISES, FEEL PEOPLE TOUCHING YOU, HAVE LIGHT HEADACHES, SEE BRIGHT LIGHTS AND MORE. YOU CAN NOTE DIE BUT SHIFT AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Cr - current reality
Dr - desired/dream reality

The raven method is quite popular. If you are a good visualiser I reccomend this one. However, if you cant focus on multiple things at once, I do not suggest this.

You HAVE to be "half asleep" for this to work. No exceptions.

It invovles laying on your back like a starfish. With your limbs spread out. Kinda like this (⭐). Then in your head, slowly count to 100. You can listen to relaxing background music or subliminals while doing this, but if you get distracted easily I dont recommend it. While you are counting to a hundred, start visualising your dr. Try to use all five senses.

(Eg: visualise talking to Harry, eating with Ron, smelling plants with Luna etc)

Stay still and try to resist the urge to move. It's fine if you move a little bit but dont be super giddy. Once you are done counting to 100, you should slowly fall asleep while thinking about your dr..

Your feet might start tingling, that means you're close ! After a while, you should be in your dr. Thats it! The most important thing is that you BELIVE. This is NOT lucid dreaming, this is shifting realities. Belive that it is and that it'll work and it should <3

Tips:

🔢 Take your time when counting.

💭 If you catch yourself loosing focus, concentrate on your breathing !!

📜 Script a trigger smell

💫 Most importantly, BELIVE.