Subliminals

t2s = text to speech

Subliminals are hidden messages in bedded in music. They are right below your hearing level. So low that you cannot hear them, even if you turn the volume all the way up.

Subliminals can be dangerous if used incorrectly. The hidden messages are supposed to be positive and put you in a good mindset. However, some people take advantage of this and secretly add in negative affirmations. There have been PLENTY cases of this. Therefore, I will be teaching you how to make your own subliminals.

Step 1: Download a text to speech app. Then type in your affirmations.

Eg: If you want to loose weight, type in, "I will loose weight." It's quite like scripting, but in audio form. If that makes sence.

Step 2: Once you are done, download the text to speech audio.

Step 3: Get calming music. Nothing too intense.

Choose somthing like a piano peice.

Step 4: Download an editing application. I use power director. Select the music of your choice. Then overlay the subliminal/downloaded t2s audio. Make it so its there, but cannot be heared or detected.

Tutorial: https://youtu.be/3FR_TcWrn9Q

If put in the right hands, subliminals can help you travel to your dr faster.