Q & A

Quick question and answer! :))

LOA - law of attraction

What do you suggest I script? Time, a trigger smell, a safe word, an enchanted music player, the lifa app etc. Do not script that you feel NO pain, this makes the experience less authentic. Instead, script that you feel MINIMAL pain.

How long does it take to shift? For me personally, it takes no more than 30 minutes to an hour. I shift quite easily. For the average person however, it could take weeks or MONTHS to even come near to shifting. The important thing is that you keep trying! However, you can shift first try. Shifting doesnt require practice. Its a skill we all aquire the minute we are born. The way you choose to go about it is what affects your ability to shift. If you truly belive, I guarantee, you will shift first try.

What is your favourite method? Definitely the Raven + pillow method or some sort of scripting & visualising at the same time. Please remember you do not need a method to shift. This is a LIE people on tiktok are telling you. Belive and visualize, and all shall be good.

Is reality shifting lucid dreaming? No. Your dr is real. Just in another dimension far too complex for any being of my kind to permanently and/or physically enter. The LOA in that dimension/universe doesn't apply to ours. Therefore, what you do there will not affect you nor will it have ever happened here.

Are you religious? Yessir. Been muslim my whole life. People tend to think im not religious bc what I do is considered a form of 'dark magic' to some. It's not. Its just facts. Other universes and dimensions exist. Anime characters exist in a different dimension. So does Hogwarts and so on.

What happens if I die in my dr? You come back to your cr. Think of it as a dream. When your dream ends you wake up. Same applys to shifting.

Can I get... Stuck? Common misconception but the answer is no. You cannot die nor can you get stuck. It is simply impossible. The loa will not allow that to happen.

Are you mental? Ha ha nope. Just open minded ;))

Who or... What is my clone? Your clone is you silly! Its your physical body without your full consiounces. See as I mentioned earlier, alternate dimensions are too complex for us to physically and/or permanently enter them. So we can only travel there by mind for a period of time. No your clone isn't brainless. It has a mind and will act exactly like you. It will not do anything you wouldn't. When you shift, you leave a small piece of your consciousness with your clone. That's how its able to act like you.

How long have you been shifting? First time I can think of was when I was 6? 7? It was by accident. Then I found out about reality shifting and learnt to control it.

How can I increase my chances of shifting faster? Drink water, listen to subliminals, whisper positive affirmations to yourself while visualising your dr. Try 2 methods at once. Eg: pillow and raven method. My personal favourite mash up. Most importantly, do research. The more you research, the more it makes sense and eventually, the more you BELIVE. And that freinds, is key. I know people who genuinely believed it would work and got it on their first try.

Leave more questions below. Bye!!