Chapter 1

All of the students laugh their lungs out as soon as Yunhyeong said that to Bobby.

"Wakaka, I'm not your pillow!"

"Yah, Kim Jiwon, if you want to sleep, go back to your queensized bed and be that so-called Sleeping Beauty!"

"Aigoo, Sleeping Beauty... Maybe, Mr Bodyguard can kiss him down to wake him up!"

And the laugh keep getting louder.

Bobby clenches his fist, getting ready to throw a blow to those mocking friends, but Yunhyeong softly holds his hand, preventing him from getting into a fight. He glares at the bodyguard, but the latter still maintains that warm and sweet smile on his plump lips.

The lecturer slams on the table a multiple time to shut them up, "Shut it," she sighs before saying, "Okay, class dismissed," and all of the students cheered happily.

All of them start packing their stuff, except one person.

Of course, it's Bobby.

He crosses his arms while his eyes looking out the window, gaze empty, not minding to do anything other than staring off at the scenery out of the lecture hall.

Yunhyeong tilts his head to look at Bobby and furrows his eyebrows, "Why are you not doing anything? Shouldn't you pack your own stuff too?"

Bobby doesn't respond. He only takes out his sunglass and wears it, ignoring the bodyguard who seems to be dumbfounded with the younger's cold treatment. Again.

"Bobby?" Yunhyeong pokes at his shoulder.

The said boy flinches a bit but he still ignores the other. Yunhyeong frowns, feeling left out. He wonders what did he do wrong toward the younger? Is he sulking because of the previous scene?

When everyone else are gone, leaving only the two of them in the hall, Yunhyeong musters up his courage again, "Bobby, did I do something wrong to you? If I did, I'm sorry-"

Bobby turns his head toward the older and lets out a weak sigh.

"I really hate it," he murmurs, "the word sorry."

Yunhyeong forces out a smile, "Oh, so it's a taboo word," he smiles sincerely this time, "I will keep that in mind."

Bobby sighs and looks away again, still not moving his ass to clear his things and go to the next class. Yunhyeong forms a warm smile and grabs Bobby's chin in order to make the younger face him. Without any hesitation, Yunhyeong also removes the sunglass from Bobby's eyes.

Only then, he can see how red Bobby's eyes are.

"Oh God, did you cry?" Yunhyeong asks worriedly, caressing the other's face softly and the latter swears, he can feel his heart beating in such erratic pace right now.

He immediately pushes Yunhyeong away, "Don't mind me."

"Why? You are not the type to cry easily-"

Bobby looks up at him, "Stop acting like you know me that well. This is only the first time we met."

But Yunhyeong replies him with a warm smile, "Damn, boy, you really have no idea."

"W-what do you mean?" Bobby asks, a little bit taken aback when the bodyguard sounds so inviting just now.

"Are you going to skip the class after this?" Changing the topic, Yunhyeong asks with a playful wink, trying to play along with the other.

Bobby was seriously having a heart attack when his face is really too close with the older. He can't even deny that the person in front of him is just fucking handsome and gorgeous both at the same time.