Chapter 2

That night, as Bobby planned for the so-called revenge toward the bodyguard, he dragged the older to the nightclub that he frequently goes every night or weekend.

He is practically the VIP customer of that prestigious nightclub.

Yunhyeong looks around the nightclub when Bobby leaves to grab some drinks for them. He feels awkward to be in the club, which he never step into. But to be honest, it feels nice nevertheless.

With the musics blasting from the speaker and people dancing around the dance floor, he loves watching them. Frankly, he is the type to watch silently from the sideline. He loves analyzing things, which is why sometimes he is very slow in responding.

From watching the people around him, he can already recognize all of the watches, jewelleries wore by those people and he literally knows all of the prices. He can already differentiate if those items are fake or not. 

He lean himself against the comfy cushion there, waiting for Bobby. T that time, his eyes land on someone familiar dancing among other people. He bits his lower lip as his eyes scan that person, his mouth muttering the person's name, "Kim Donghyuk..."

As if hearing his name being mentioned, Donghyuk turns toward him and automatically stops dancing, standing flabbergasted there. He also mouths, "Y-Yunhyeong hyung..."

Coincidentally, Bobby emerges out of nowhere and greets Donghyuk who immediately bows at the other. Being such a friendly buddy, Bobby places his arm around Donghyuk's shoulder and says something which Yunhyeong cannot comprehend as the distance between them are quite far and the musics are so loud.

Then, Bobby points toward Yunhyeong with a foolish grin and Donghyuk's face turns pale. It's not long before Bobby drags Donghyuk toward Yunhyeong at their reserved table. 

And the bodyguard can't help feeling nervous of what is going to happen from this encounter with the other boy. Soon, Bobby and Donghyuk arrive in front of Yunhyeong who tries his best to remain calm.

"Hyung, this is Donghyuk, my friend," Bobby obliviously introduces the two, not even aware of the fact that they already knew each other, "And Donghyuk, this is my bodyguard that my father hired for me."

"Bodyguard...?" Donghyuk asks, in disbelief and Yunhyeong gets even more nervous, afraid if the younger is going to reveal his actual identity that Bobby doesn't know.

"Yes, I'm Song Yunhyeong, the bodyguard for Mr Kim Ji—" noticing the glare from Bobby, Yunhyeong quickly corrects himself, "I mean, Mr Bobby..." And he bows at Donghyuk who can't help snorting seeing how formal the older treated him, before all of them sit together at the seats.

"Anyway, where are our drinks?" Bobby turns his head to look around the club, trying to find someone, "He should be here already by now."

"Who?" Donghyuk curiously asks, though his eyes are still fixated on Yunhyeong who sits so politely at the opposite seat of him.

"Our Hanbinnie. He said he's gonna buy me drinks for coming tonight," Bobby replies as he looks back at his bodyguard before Donghyuk snaps, "You are still hanging out with him?"

Bobby turns toward Donghyuk again when the latter adds with a sigh, "You should know better not to get close with him anymore. He is nothing but a bad influence to you."

Bobby frowns a bit and Yunhyeong starts to wonder who is the Hanbin guy they are talking about. 

"But...he is nice," Bobby whispers timidly and Donghyuk smacks his head lightly, "Only to you, because you are President's son."

Yunhyeong glances at Donghyuk and presses his cherry lips together, feeling bad for Bobby.

Living as the President's one and only son, sucks. Big time.