2

Amatae was working on two different things at once-a liquidated form of of the toxin that was able to hurt him and a clear netting that would paralyze him so she could shoot the bastard. While she was working she heard the door to the science lab open and close before she heard foot steps getting closer to her. "May I help you Karma?" She asked not looking behind her

"How did you know?"

"You've been staring at me since I came here, I'm not stupid ya'know. It's pretty obvious to me that you find me of interest to you somehow." She said nonchalantly

He didn't speak anymore as he went up to where she was. When he leaned over the table where she was sitting, he saw what she was doing and rose an eyebrow at the young brunette female. "Just what are you planning to do?"

"I have two things I wish to try this afternoon. I just hope one of them works, I've been keeping quiet as I've heard about the attempts you've all placed on the teacher. Where I used to go to school was all against violence of any kind-especially if it came from those who had a bad record of having a temper."

"You're speaking about yourself." Karma stated

"Mhm, I am. It gets me that I was yelled at for placing two of the most stuck up brats in my class in their place while they get treated like victims when it was because of their words that made me snap." She said shaking her head

"If you don't mind me asking-why did you end up being placed here?"

"Two of the popular girls in my class were getting pissy about me talking to my best friend-who happened to be male. They didn't think that males and females should be 'just friends'. That males are just tools to get off on-I told them they were wrong...then they made me snap by calling me a whore. Since not only did I stick up for my best friend, but my...well ex boyfriend as well." She said sadly "I didn't like it that they were calling me out like that so I knocked both girls out and threw them into the garbage bin outside where they belonged before I began to shove them deeper into the smelly bags of trash with a shovel and rake."

Karma couldn't help but snicker a bit. "You're really evil to have done that. I would have join in on that, to see people like that get what they deserve."

Amatae looked to Karma with a small smile. "Really, you think so?"

"Yeah, of course." Karma said before he smiled at her. "How about this, we put our heads together to do whatever you have planned. How does that sound?"

She thought to herself for a bit before she turned herself to looked to Karma. "Alright, I'll take you up on that offer Karma. Thanks. I could use the help since I'm not that tall I probably need help anyways."

"Cool, so what exactly are you doing?" Karma asked curiously

Amatae smiled before she explained what she was going to do to Karma, while the two of them were talking outside of the room a few of the others could hear them talking to one another. No one had the guts to go near them, especially after seeing what Amatae was able to do without even trying. She was too much like Karma it was scary. They all scurried away when the two of them came out of the science room.

The two went to the classroom where they set up a trap to use on their teacher as they left out quickly before Amatae made an English dessert;Sponge cake-with it she had poisoned it. She left it on his desk before she sat down at her desk, when he came back he saw the sponge cake and his mouth began to water.

"Who left this here?" He asked looking to his students.

Amatae rose her hand with a smile. "I did sir. I heard from Karma that you enjoy sweets. so I thought why not make you one of my favorite sweets from back home." She said sincerely