🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽

⚠️ Abuse Is Mentioned, May Cause Triggers ⚠️

* I didn't use heavy descriptions and I tried to use words that wouldn't potentially cause anyone any harm or anxiety to themselves. There is no gore such as the mention of blood also. The mentions are brief and are not overly dramatic as I took precaution in thinking about the effects this topic has on any of my readers.

I would read for the plot of the story as it contains things that are important but I wouldn't mind if this chapter is not for you. If you personally message me, I will explain everything.

If this chapter becomes an issue in seriously triggering someone just for the pure reason someone is seriously disturbed having experienced it themselves, I will take it down and re-edit it in the best way possible.

I care for you all and if this is something that you need a person to speak to about then I'm all ears. Without further ado...

Kinsley's POV

It's been like hell managing to keep a smile on my face for the past few weeks. Everyone sees that same bright Kinsley on the outside however on the inside, I feel tainted and stripped of the liveliness I had. Kian has put on the best poker face in front of others but when it's just us alone, he's the devil himself.

I've been forced into so many things and threatened to points I would never have expected from him to utter out of his mouth. And I feel like I can't get out. Because I'm so weak, I don't have the will to urge myself to tell my parents, my brother, or cousins! My fear for what he'll do to me even though the force of my family's protection is strong---it's like a match that can't be compared. My fear of him is killing me and is ultimately bringing me down. And I can't get out.

I watched as I stood against Kian's car, him speaking to his friends. I wasn't included in the conversation like usual as he said I got a big mouth and if I said something he didn't like then he'll have to fix that. Not like I wanted to speak anyway when you have homies that objectify me all the time and girls who down me on my looks. It was like I was invisible until he finally turned his attention to me.

"You riding with me today to pick up some things and then staying at my house for a while. Get your stuff out your locker if you need anything cause we bout to leave," he nodded towards the school as I hesitated to say much. Mama and dad specifically told us to be home by a certain time since we're still trying to figure who wants to expose us.

"I can't go with you. My parents told me I have to be in the house by 5," he stared at me blankly for a while. He turned back to his friends and said bye before he motioned for me to get in the car. I just stood there with my head down trying to somewhat stand my ground. But he breaks it down no matter what.

"Clearly you ain't hear what I just said. Fuck what your parents have to say, do what I said. Get your ass in the car or are we gonna have to take a trip to the bathroom real quick?", he tightly grasped my arm as he put his body in front of me from eyes that could possibly see. I whimpered at the pressure around my arm and just shook my head.

"N-no. I'll go just please let me go."

He laughed it off and get in the car as I wiped a tear from my eye stepping in as well.

The entire car ride was silent thankfully. But my mind and eyes were drawn to him as he indiscreetly messaged some girl---one of the girls who have bullied me since elementary nonetheless. What could I possibly do to deserve this?