Chapter 3 - How To Script

So a lot in this book, I have been talking about scripting. Scripting is literally just planning out everything that you want to happen in your DR. You can add changes to your script after shifting once if you would like, and it would still be easy to shift the next time.

You can have multiple scripts at once. If you have multiple scripts make sure your intent is clear on which one you want to shift to each time you shift. You can read your script before shifting if you would like, but you don't have to. Try to read it at least once a month or gaze over it every once in a while if it is too long. 

Scripting is not necessary, but some people find it helpful. As long as you have the intent to go where you want, you can with no script!

Down below, I will write out the format you could write your script in. It doesn't need to be in that exact order, but I will list things you can include and new ideas! 

1. Where you are going. If you are going to a place that already exists, like somewhere in the world, a book, a movie, etc, write the full name of the place. If you want to make a place up, write every little detail including what objects are there, what colour is the sky, what animals are there, are there any people around. 

2. What year it is. A lot of people I have talked to about shifting think that you don't need to include the year. YOU DO! It is very important for the context of your DR. If you don't include the year, your DR would probably be in the same year as it is when you shift, and I don't think any of us want to continue 2020. Make sure you write what year it is, either in the past, the future, or the present if you really want. You should even script what day you want to show up at your DR. When scripting a day, make sure you include the number of day and the month. Script this when you script what year you are shifting to. 

3. Your full name. This is easy, but I just want to remind you. Make sure you script yourself a name! You can make one up, or use your current full name. If you decided to use your current full name, do not tell anyone in your DR that that is your name in your CR. It is dangerous to give out personal information about your CR.

4. What you look like. If you don't script in how you look, you would probably just end up looking the same as you do in your CR. But, if you do want to change something, it is so easy. You can change anything, your height, weight, body type, face type. I suggest describing every part of your body detailed, even add measurements if you want. You should even say your shoe size!

5. What clothes you are wearing. I suggest that you script what clothing you are wearing when you first arrive in your DR, or else you will just show up in whatever clothes you were wearing before you shifted, which would probably be your pyjamas. You could also script that you have access to certain clothes, such as the wardrobe you have in your CR, or clothes you want but don't have. 

6. Your backstory/storyline. You can script that before you got to your DR, something happened to get you there. Maybe a certain history that would do something important in the future of your DR. You can also script a certain storyline to happen once you get there, so you can follow along. You would still be able to control yourself. Since once you get to your DR you cannot control others, you can script what you want them to do before you get there. If you are shifting to a movie or book and want to be in the place of a certain character, you can do that. You would be that character, and everything that happened to them would happen to you unless you scripted it out.

7. Your language. You don't need to script yourself to talk a certain language unless you want to speak a different language that you don't know in your CR. If you just want to stay speaking the same language, you do not need to write it down. If you wanted to shift to somewhere that speaks a language you don't know, you could also script that they speak your language.

8. Personality. You totally don't have to do this one. I didn't because I just wanted to have the personality I do in my CR, but if you want to have a different personality in your DR, just script it!

9. Friends, partners, children. Some people might want to naturally bond with people once they get to there DR, but others might want to shift and already be friends with someone, in a relationship, or have children. This is totally possible. If you wanted, you could script a backstory so you and the other have history, but you don't have too. If you don't script this, it doesn't mean you will never meet people. It means that people will come naturally and organic.

Next, I will write out a format of how a script should be. It doesn't exactly have to be in this order, but here is just an example. If there is something that you don't want to fill out, don't feel like you need to!

I am shifting to: (place you are shifting to)

Date: It is (month, number, year)

Time: When (number of minutes, hours, days) has gone by in my CR, (number of minutes, hours, days) has gone by in my DR.

Name: My name in my DR is (full name)

Birthday: My birthday in my DR is (birthdate)

Age: My age in my DR is (age)

Storyline: When I get to my DR, I will wake up in (the place you will wake in). After that, (write what you want to happen, unless you don't want to follow a storyline)

Looks: In my DR my hair is (colour, texture, length), my eyes are (colour),  my lips are (colour, size), my teeth are (colour, size), my nose is (size, shape), my eyebrows are (colour, shape), my face is (shape), (any extras you want to add)

Body: In my DR, my body type is (body type), (you can write certain body parts to look certain ways), my height is (height), my weight is (weight), my shoe size is (shoe size), (any other things you want to add to your body)

Clothing: When I get to my DR, I will be wearing (clothes you want on you), I am able to access any clothes I want.

Safeword: My safeword is (action or word). When I say/do (action or word), I will leave my DR and return to my CR.

Clone: When I'm in my DR, my clone will (list everything your clone will do when you are in your DR. It must be within your possibilities)

People: When I am in my DR, I will be friends with (names of people you want to be friends with). I will be in a relationship with (names of people you want to date/marry). My children will be (whoever you want your children to be, if you want kids)

Extras: (After you have added some of the important things, unless you don't want any of them, add any extra things you want in. You can think of stuff yourself, but down below I will list some ideas that I find are helpful)

My period is paused in my DR.

I cannot get pregnant in my DR.

I will not experience any trauma in my DR.

I cannot die in my DR.

I have a high pain tolerance.

I always smell good.

I have good hygiene.

There is no racism and homophobia in my DR.

My nails are always done.

Everything I would normally shave in my CR is always waxed and smooth in my DR.

My hair is healthy.

I am always wearing a locket/watch that tells me what time it is in my CR.

I will smell (any kind of scent) once I have shifted to my DR so I know when to open my eyes.

Those are just helpful things that I added to my script. Of course, if you don't want to add any, don't. These are optional and not required.

However, a script isn't exactly required for shifting. Most of the time, the universe knows what you want and where you want to go. But, if you want to make sure something happens, and want things to go a certain way, I suggest scripting.

That's all! If you have any questions at all, please comment or DM me. 

Join me in the next chapter for learning how to shift!

Have a nice day! :)