Chapter 4 - How To Shift/Methods

In this chapter, I will explain different methods of shifting and how to do them, and then some extras.

Every single method will get you to your DR, but all of them are a bit different. It really depends on which method you feel as though you would be good at it. If you have been trying a method for a few weeks and it is not working, switch to a different method. Not every single method works for everyone. Just make sure that you give each method a little bit of time. Don't switch right away if it doesn't work! It might take a bit.

I have been doing the raven method, but I have not shifted yet. I know I will shift very soon, though, because I have been feeling signs of shifting. A lot of people suggest the raven method to be the first one you try, but if it doesn't work, try a different one.

One more thing before we start. A lot of people say it takes weeks or even months to shift just once, but that is not the case. If you really believe you can shift and really want to shift, you could close your eyes and shift right now. You can never get discouraged and think you can't shift, or else you won't. While doing a method, always think positive thoughts. Repeat to yourself that you can shift, you will shift, and that you are shifting. Believe it and it will happen. Convince yourself that it is happening.

A lot of people say you know when you have shifted because you feel strange sensations. Some say they shake, feel like they're floating, or hear things. You could fall asleep not having any signs of shifting, then wake up in your DR. It honestly depends on the person. 

Now, let's get to some methods!

*You are allowed to lay in any position while shifting, and you are allowed to move. You can also change up any methods to your liking, this is just the skeleton for the people who don't know how to make their own method and want some guidance. You can make your own method, or even not use one and just use intent and affirmations. You can fall asleep after methods to try and wake up in your DR, but any method can make you shift before you fall asleep. They can be done day or night*

If you listen to subliminals, I suggest listening to 6Hz vibrations, they work the best. But, if it doesn't personally work for you, anywhere between 4-7 is great and will work.

The Raven Method:

This method is probably one of the most effective and powerful shifting methods. Many people do it, and many people say it has gotten them to their DR after only a few days of trying.

Next, start repeating affirmations in your head. Say things like "I am shifting to my desired reality", and "I am now shifting to my DR". Anything that falls under the context of shifting. 

Next, slowly count up to 100, either in your head or out loud. Between each number, every 5 numbers, or every 10 numbers, say "I am now shifting to my desired reality", or any affirmation like that. While counting, try to imagine your DR vividly. Think about the temperature it is, what you will smell, see, feel. Imagine walking around your DR and seeing each room clearly. Try your best to not let your thoughts wander. Focus on your breathing if it does. Around 40 or 50, your heart may start beating very fast. This is a sign that you are shifting. Keep going! You may start to feel more signs around 60, getting stronger the higher you count. Once you get to 100, stay in the position you are in and fall asleep. While falling asleep, keep imagining your DR and repeating affirmations. You will wake up in your DR!

The Alice In Wonderland Method:

This method relies on imagination. 

Start by laying in a comfortable position. Imagine yourself leaning against a tree. Now, imagine someone from your DR running past you. Start running after them. Imagine them falling down a rabbit hole, and you jumping in after them.