🐣The Humanoids🐣

So these two were based off one of the most intricate dreams I've had in my life. Oddly enough, i still remember it pretty well. Im not gonna write the detailed story i wrote before cuase they never got love QwQ so here's a good enough summary.

You wake up in another room, designed like the cliche high tech spaceship kind of stuff. White metallic walls and floors, blue glowing lines in between the walls as if the lining for bricks. Every thing is essentially white, the bed, the desks, yada yada.

You hear a voice speak to you, you question it like any sane person. The voice introduced itself as T-12, a voice recorded assistant to help guide new 'parents'

T-12 explain that once every parents lifespan is over, it finds a new parent eligible to raise their 1 out of 2 humanoid creatures. Of course their is a give and take for this exchange.

By agreeing to 'raise' the humanoid creature, T-12 facility will pay for any needs or wants, will protect you from any unnatural cuases of deaths (car accidents, poisoning, murder), they will make sure you live as lavashily as you should, basically, you get the best of the best. However, you can not mistreat, alter program, damage (on purpose), kill, corrupt them (on purpose), or tell anyone about the humanoid creatures and the company that gave you them.

And by raise- test to see if they are compatible with normal humans. The humannoids will be like personal maids for you essentially. They know how to cook, clean, drive, care. As well agile and nearly indestructible to anything other than by the hands of the company or the 'parent' themselves.

Romance is allowed- as long as its consensual

Simple rules for a lotta gain-
So of course- you accepted.

Now for your 2 options, T-12 presents you with 2 eggs, the size of chicken eggs, like they are not big. One is pure porcelain white, while the other is completely black.

T-12 explains that each egg is given a preferable personality. Black comes off as a more cool and level headed person. Not one to talk, just silently obeys, he's known to be a little cuddly, but rarely smiles. He's not easy to corrupt due to his strong willed trait.

White on the other hand is very energetic, childish, he likes to play and almost always has a smile on his face. He's somewhat clumsy, but always makes up for his mistake. However, due to White seemingly innocence, he's very easy to corrupt and lose control over, usually making reckless owners have to return him to trade in for black.

So yada yada, which egg will you choose?

And for those questions, yes you can have both of them- like a harem. As you progress with the first one that is, so do one first, then if i think we've reached a good point, you can have both.

You can also have the rp with the corrupt white, which would also be an easy way to have both btw. If you choose to have corrupt white, black will automatically be your current 'child'

I'll explain options further in scenario, so here we go