Chapter Six

still tom's POV

I slammed my phone down in anger. What part of 'you're mine' doesn't she get. Oh celeste, you've been a bad girl. I think someone's due for a punishment.

-Original POV

Kyle and I decided to take a break from all the rides. I am so wore out! We decided to sit somewhere further away from all the people.

Kyle may seem like a people person, but he hated to be near crowds for too long. We found a bench that was closer to the woods. Kyle turned towards me after I took a seat,

"You hungry?" He asked. My eyes lit up at the mention of food. What, I love food! Who doesn't. I smiled and nodded at him. "Alright, I'll go get a couple corn dogs" and he sauntered off.

I stood up to take a look around the entrance of the forest when I felt a pair if arms slip around my waist. I laughed,

"Kyle, I told you to stop sneaking up on me like that!" But he didn't reply. I started to get nervous and decided to talk again,

"kyl-" but I was cut off.

"So that's his name" growled a deep British voice. I stiffened. He sounded angry. "I told you that you were mine!" Tom growled in a possessive tone. I tried to speak, but my voice decided not to work.

The next thing I know I'm slammed up against a tree front first with toms front pushed against my back. "Do you think its okay to make me jealous?" He bend down so his mouth was by my ear. "I think you deserve a punishment." He whispered seductively.

Without giving me time to process what he said he roughly bit down on my neck, sucking harshly. A whimper escaped my lips.

His arm wrapped around my waist while his other arm started to move lower. He slipped his hand down my pants and gently started rubbing my clit through my panties. I whined. He must if liked the sounds that were coming out of my lips because he started rubbing faster.

I was so god damn wet, I could practically feel myself dripping. He stopped rubbing and pushed my panties aside.

His fingers teased the entrance of my pussy. "You're already so goddamn wet, darling!" He chuckled darkly. "You don't know how hard it is to keep myself from taking you right now." He said blowing on my ear sending shivers down my spine.

As his finger was about to enter me someone finally showed back up.

"Um what's going on here?" Asked an all to familiar voice. Kyle, thank goodness! I don't know how much longer I would last.

Tom pulled away from me, licking the fingers that were almost inside me. "That's none of your business" he was glaring at kyle harshly. I decided to step in before things got bad.

"Kyle this is tom, tom this is kyle, my GAY best friend." I said emphasizing in the gay part. Toms shoulders relaxed. Most guys would be embarrassed for assuming things, but not tom. Kyle grinned at tom.

"Well man, would you like to go on some rides with us?" Kyle asked enthusiastically. I tried to tell kyle no, but he ignored me it he just didn't notice. Tom noticed though and he agreed.

Kyle walked away to get a spot in line at a ride. I went to follow him when tom pulled me back against his chest and whispered in my ear,

"Don't think your punishment is over with, doll."