Getting settled

"I don't want to get to know you." She huffed making him laugh and pat the seat next to him.

She shook her head but had a seat next to him. He showed her his marine tattoo taking her aback. He'd been in the marines! There was something in her eye as she stared at his tattoo. There was a connection there to her family. He just hoped it would be enough to influence her into doing what the club wanted her to. Especially when they're trying to keep her safe.

Half an hour had gone by and his pre-paid rang. "She's good to go. We're going to move her into the house on Dell street." Jax told him. He relayed the information to her making her gasp. She told him they couldn't just walk into her house and take her things and move her somewhere else making him laugh. "You'll be settled before you're even off work!" Tig chuckled but she didn't see what was so funny.

She had a customer come in so she stood up and headed behind the counter. Tig watched as she happily chatted away with the guy about tattoos. Her smile was genuine and he wished he could see it more often. The guy finally decided on a design so she had him move to her workstation. He wanted a chest tat so she instructed him to remove his shirt while she got everything prepared. There was something about her working on another man's chest that made that little green monster pop up in him.

He fought himself to not go over there, pick the guy up, and throw him out of her shop. 'This is her livelihood! She'll hate me if I do that!' he told himself as he intently watched her. The guy appeared to be hitting on her but she wasn't having it. She finished with the outline and turned to do something. Tig watched the guy eyeing her tits and licking his lips. It made his blood boil to watch. The feelings made Tig a huge hypocrite since he'd done the very same thing the night she'd walked into the clubhouse.

Teegan didn't know why Tig seemed to love watching her work so much. Every tattoo that she'd done, his eyes were glued to her as she worked. There was nothing special about what she was doing. Every tattoo artist did it. Thinking of Tig made her think of those magnificent blue eyes of his. Very cold when he was angry but very warm when he was trying to flirt with her. She thought they were his best feature.

After what felt like forever, she was done with his tattoo. She wrapped it up before he put his shirt on. They walked to the counter for him to pay. He took one of her business cards with him before he left. She cleaned up her workstation and prepared for the next customer. Feeling his eyes on her again made her sigh.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked, voice not as harsh as it usually was.

"A man can't look upon a beautiful woman?" He surprised himself and her.

She turned around to look at him. His words seemed completely out of character for him. They just stood there, or sat in Tig's case, staring at one another. The overhead bell rang causing her to break their staring contest. She greeted the girl who wanted a tattoo on her lower back. 'Tramp stamp, whore!' Teegan thought to herself as she ushered the girl to her workstation.

Since it was a small tattoo, it didn't take long to do. The girl was paying out within forty-five minutes. Teegan began cleaning her workstation again in preparation for the next person. Tig continued to watch her work.

"Seriously. Why are you staring at me?" Teegan questioned.

"I find it fascinating when you work." He stated, "You get so tunnel-visioned."

She raised her eyebrow at him but let it go. After one guy had paid for his tattoo, Tig had gone to the restroom, he began hitting on Teegan. She politely declined but he wouldn't leave her alone. She walked around the counter and asked him to leave politely. He reached out and grabbed her boobs making her eyes go wide. She told him to leave but he refused until she agreed to go out with him. She refused making him slap her and calling her a "cock teasing slut".

It angered her so she balled her fist and hit him in the face. He slapped her again so she punched him one more time causing his nose to bleed. As he went to hit her again, Tig exited the bathroom. Seeing the fight in the shop, he took out his gun and pointed it at the kid's head.

"Leave. Now." Tig stated making the kid look over at him.

"I told you to leave three times already. Get out of my shop." Teegan stated as Tig walked over.

She watched as he put the gun to the kid's temple and cocked it.

"The lady said leave." Tig growled.

'Fuck that's kind of hot!' she thought. The kid huffed and lowered his arm and backed out of the shop. Once he was gone, Tig put his gun back in its holster.

"You ok?" He asked, looking over her reddened cheeks.

"Some people just don't know how to take no for an answer." She huffed.

"Is that a dig at me and the club too?" His eyes crinkled as he spoke.

"Maybe." She sat down next to him, "But thanks. I'm sure that fight would have gotten much worse if you hadn't come out of the bathroom. I've gotten into some sort of altercation every day since I've been here."

"Any time, Doll." He leaned over and kissed her temple.

Her body tensed up at the contact. He'd just kissed her. Granted, it was just her temple. But his lips were on her skin. Tig was surprised that she hadn't slugged him for kissing her. Even if it were a simple gesture. The rest of the day, she kept thinking back to the brief feeling of his lips on her skin. It was distracting. He was distracting. She couldn't wait for him to be out of her shop for good!

"You ready to head to your new place?" He asked her as she closed up for the day.

She sighed, "I still have to go home and pack up."

"Everything's been done for you, Doll. All you have to do is go home. Follow me and I'll show you how to get there." He told her as they made it out to her truck.

He called Jax to let him know they were heading over to the house now. She followed him down to her "new" house. As she pulled into the driveway, she noticed two bikes already there making her sigh again. It was a nice one-story brick house with a small manicured yard. She followed Tig inside. Jax and Chibs were lounging in her living room. She began looking around and nodded appreciatively.

 She began looking around and nodded appreciatively

"Cute little house I suppose." She shrugged, "How much is the rent now that you've forced me to move in."

"We're only asking two hundred a month. You can drop off your rent with my mom at the automotive shop at the beginning of each month." Jax told her

"I've already paid my month's rent for the other house." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"We've contacted the renter and got your rent back. We took our rent money. Here's the remainder of your rent." Jax handed her money back to her making her raise her eyebrow.

They "contacted" her old renter for her? It was suspicious but what could she do?

"Is there anything else?" She asked looking between the three men.

"I think we've done all the business we need to for now. Have a good evening, Darlin'." Jax flashed her that infamous Teller grin.

A/N: Cute little house, huh? Think she'll get some peace away from the Sons now?

Please review and vote below!