c h a p t . 1

hello! tysm for reading! fair warning, the way i make my POVS is that it will be the way they see it, it's just stated in 3RD pov version if that makes sense ??

SAKUSA POV:
As Sakusa walked to the gym for another day of practice with MSBY Black Jackals, he spotted a familiar unnatural blonde, running up to him.
"OMI-KUNNN!" Atsumu stated, pulling the 'n' out to an extent.
"What do you want, Miya?"
"Omi you don't have to be rude," said the setter in a huffing manner, "can we practice now, Hinata isn't here yet and I need someone to set to."
"Uh sure, let's go." and with that, the germaphobe and the unnatural blonde walked into the gym.

It was the end of practice, and everyone was drained and ready to go home. Sakusa got to the shower room before everyone else, like usual.
Except for today, when the outside hitter walked out the shower room when finished, he saw three energetic teammates obviously waiting for him.
"SAKUSA WANNA WALK WITH US HOME?"said the redhead that was known as Hinata, followed by our favorite owl, Bokuto.

"Uh,, no thanks." said the curly hair, but before he could get away, someone tugged on his sleeve.
Annoyed, the outside hitter turned around to be met with the eyes of the pleading setter, trying to get his way.
"Please, Omi-Omi?"
Kiyoomi sighed, nodded and they all carried themselves out to start the trail home.

Sakusa and Atsumu lived in the same apartment complex, while the other members walking with them went on another trail home.
When they all pleaded there goodbyes, they all went their separate ways, except for the curly haired and the setter.
While walking back to their apartment complex in a comfortable silence, the setter spoke again, with a question that wasn't expected.
"Hey, Sakusa?" said Atsumu, turning his head to the taller one, stopping his pace and stood still.

Sakusa knew he was serious, seeing how Atsumu used his real name instead of the obnoxious nicknames the shorter one gave him.
"Yes, Miya?"
"Do ya hate me?"
Sakusa eyes widened in shock, he never thought of how he felt of him.

After some thought, Sakusa cleared his throat, and began to speak.
"No Atsumu, I don't hate you."
"Really, wow that's surprising, well what are we then?"
The germaphobe hesitated before speaking up again.

"Friends I guess."
The outside hitter studied the setters face, seeing it go from gloomy, to a bright smirk, with wide eyes. Before Sakusa could take anything back, the blonde ran inside the apartment complex, waving behind him.
439 words
A/N:
Hello! Tysm for reading and sorry my describing and writing sucks! I'll work on it!! This is my first book so I need to practice hahaha. Enjoy !
-Kymmie

𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝘼𝙩𝙨𝙪||𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara