c h a p t . 3

SAKUSA POV:
After Sakusa texted Atsumu, he carried myself to take another shower before heading to bed. In the meantime, the germaphobe couldn't stop thinking about the energetic blonde, what's bothering him?
After the shower, he stepped into bed to prepare himself for another day of practice.

The next morning, the curly head groaned when he heard his alarm. For a couple of seconds he just layer there, thinking about previous days with his teammate- or should he call him friend?
During that thinking, he heard his phone go off.
"Incoming call: Atsumu Miya"

After clicking accept, Sakusa was the first to speak.
"Hey, Miya. Everything okay?"
"HEY OMI! GOODMORNING!"
Sakusa sighed, happy his energetic friend was finally back to his loud self, but also annoyed on how loud he was.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready or something?" Sakusa pointed out.
"OH! Yeah I am, just calling to see if ya wanted to walk to practice with me." Said Atsumu. Sakusa can almost feel the smirk forming on Atsumu's face.
"Sure, I'll meet you at entrance."

"SEE YA, OMI-KUN!" and with that, Atsumu hanged up.
With another sigh, Sakusa got ready and went out to meet up with the blonde.
While walking out, Sakusa heard footsteps from behind, when he turned around, he was met with the familiar new friend he made.
"OMIII KUN!" Said Atsumu, running to hug him.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU DISGUSTING GERM!" Sakusa pleaded, but that didn't stop the unnatural blonde from hugging him.
Sakusa never thought that he would feel comfortable with a hug, until now. Atsumu's embrace made him feel... calm? Not that he'll ever admit it though.
"S-sorry Omi." Stated the setter
"It's fine, just don't do it again." and with that, they carried their journey to practice.

~•time skip brought to you by: HiNaTa bOkE•~

When Sakusa got home and tidied up his place and such, he heard his phone going off. Immediately, he went to go grab his phone and see who it was.
---------------------------
From: Atsumu Miya
hey, Omi! sorry about earlier by the way. Ya know.. the hug.

You:
It's fine, Miya.

Atsumu Miya:
you know, you can call me Atsumu, right ? since we are friends of course :D

Sighing, the curly haired replied.

You:
Okay, Atsumu.

Atsumu Miya:
yay! anywho, you might decline but wanna go get lunch or something since practice is cancelled tomorrow?
-------------------------
'Is he asking me out? No Sakusa, he'll never like someone like you. Wait, do I like Atsumu?-' Sakusa was lost in thought until he heard his phone go off. Quickly he snapped out of it and saw that he just left Atsumu on open.
------------------------
Atsumu Miya:
ima take that as a no?

You:
No sorry, I had to go do something.
Sure, we can go out tomorrow.

Atsumu Miya:
YAYAYA! okay what about we meet up at
xxxxxx?

You:
Sounds good, goodnight Atsumu.

Atsumu Miya:
NIGHT OMIIOMII
------------------------
Sakusa could barely sleep that night. Did he like Atsumu? Sakusa did like Atsumu's company, not that he'll ever admit it. He liked how he somehow only felt comfortable when Atsumu touched him, seeing how he hates physical confrontation. Being confused, he dialed his best friend and cousin, Komori.

Calling 'Komori'
"Kiyoomi... DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?"
Sakusa pulled the phone away from him, feeling his ears ring by the volume of his cousins tone.
"That's one way to say hello, Komori."
"Hello, Kiyo," continuing Komori, "is there something you need so I can sleep?"

"I had a question. You know how I hate physical contact, right?"
"mhmm" Komori hummed in agreement, half asleep.
"Well, I feel I guess.. calm when Atsumu touches me? Like i don't mind it, I kinda enjoy it?" Sakusa said, basically trying to explain as easy as he can, but he forgot how crazy his cousin is.
"WAIT SO YOURE FINE WITH SOMEONE TOUCHING YOU? AND THATS MIYA ATSUMU? THE MAN YOU ONCE HATE-"

"Yes Komori, the one I used to hate." Said Sakusa, cutting off his cousins before he kept on.
"Well Kiyoomi, have you considered you liked liked him?"
Sakusa sighed before carrying on,
"YES THATS WHY I CALLED YOU." said an annoyed germaphobe.
"YOU KNOW WHAT?" and that's when Komori hung up.

Sighing for what felt like the hundredth time that day, he carried himself to sleep, smiling knowing he will get to see Atsumu the next day.

799 words

A/N:
hello! So, I was in real school for a month or so and I switched to virtual today so, my uploading so will be less frequent and un-organized so i'm so sorry! please bare with me hahah! oh and sorry if theirs errors! i had a busy night and wanted to finish this hahaha.
-Kymmie