The general is too........... Hot!!!

Andrea has noticed the absence of Ren, she remembered that he was with them while the general was in the room, but after the general had left so has Ren.

Andrea cannot speculate any reason why he had thought of tailing the general but, over the months working with him had taught Andrea that whatever he did, had a reason. So she didn't doubt his instincts.

But why to follow the general, this was the question that was irking her.

She was thinking this, sitting in the hall, Jade too was sitting there leafing through the pages and thinking of a strategy to catch the culprit.

When the door opened and Ren walked in, coming to the sofa he sat opposite Andrea.

"Can I have a drink, before I explain myself?" Ren said, seeing the questioning eyes of Andrea

Jade got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen, she came back with a glass of orange juice and handed it to Ren.

After that, she sat beside him on the sofa. Ren drank the juice and after he was satisfied, placing down the glass he continued.

"You might be wondering, what reasons do I have to follow the person who had hired us"
Andrea nodded.

"I am not blaming you, I know you well enough to trust you. What I want to know is why" she said.

"Thanks, well to say the truth I wasn't following the general," he said.

"But, you yourself said that you were following the person who hired us and that would mean the general" Jade said.

"You are right jade, I was following him- not specifically him but, the man who was with him"

"You mean the captain," Andrea said arching an eyebrow.

"Yes, captain Barn is the one whom I was following," Ren said as he sagged on the sofa.

"Do you think he is the one who has been doing all the fascio that has been happening?" Andrea asked him doubtfully.

"No, I don't think he is behind it- I know that he is behind it," he said confidently.