💝A Secret ~ Lucifer X Reader💝

I hate to do this, especially to Lucifer, but Lucifer is a bit ooc... Also have a free Lucifer wallpaper I made

Edited in 2023. a whole 2 years

------------------------

~3rd Person POV~

It was a normal day like usual for Y/n. The streets busy, filled with cars as rush hour came by. Sidewalks were packed with people walking back from the store or even heading home from work. Y/n on the other hand, she was walking around the city. She loved seeing the city during rush hour. She doesn't quite understand why she likes it, yet in some way she does. Seeing the families walking together to get to their next destination to saying hello to strangers as they pass by. She just wanted to make people smile.

As she was just walking through the busy crowded sidewalk, she felt someone hit her shoulder with their own. She looked back to the man who had ran into her who was still running, not looking back or apologizing. The only detail she was able to see was that the young looking man had purple hair. Teenagers these days... They can't even say sorry. Y/n thought, assuming him to be a teenager due to his young look, as she shook her head and continued to walk forward. She wasn't just going to let this one person ruin her mood.

She kept walking for another hour, rush hour was just finishing. The road was now clearing out and barely anyone out on the sidewalk. She sighed to herself, thinking that nobody else would run into her.

In the end it was not only the young man who had run into her. There was two others, but one stopped to apologize. The one who ended up not apologizing had light pink colored hair from what she caught. The one who did apologize had blond hair and vibrant green eyes. He was the only one who Y/n got a good look at. Though didn't take long for the male to say his goodbye after apologizing and run back off to catch up with the other person.

Even though the sidewalk was basically open, unfortunately there was another person who ran into Y/n, this time throwing her off-balance due to him running fast, not waiting a second before continuing to run off, yelling about having to run away. As she was now sitting on the ground, she looked back to see what this young man looked like, but he was gone, running to fast for her to see him. Sighing, she shook her head before looking back in front of her, only to be met with a hand reached towards her. Looking up at the owner of hand, seeing him looking at the direction of the running person, she grabbed his hand. Without any delay, the owner of said hand pulled her up to her feet.

"Damn it, Mammon..." The owner of the voice mumbled under his breath.

"Umm... What did you say?" Y/n asked, finally realizing how tall this man was, causing her to back up a bit, letting go of his hand.

The man, who was looking in the direction of the one who ran, looked down at Y/n. "Nothing. I didn't say anything" He answered back. The moment he look down at Y/n, she was finally able to see what he looked like. Black hair, dark black eyes with a hint of red near the bottom of them. His expression that he wore though was nothing of the happy sort. He seemed angry. 

Not wanting to pressure him into giving her an answer, Y/n gave a small smile before thanking the man. "Thanks for saving me. There were 3 other people who ran into me today. That just made it 4 people"

"3 others did you say?" He asked.

"Yea, one with purple hair, one with a light pink hair, and one with blond hair. The only one who apologized about running into me was the blond" She responded back. "Do you know those 4?"

"Unfortunately, I do... They are all my brothers" After the man's response, Y/n hummed, nodding her head to what he just said. "Saying that you ran into each of them, they all went in the same direction, I suppose?"