💝A Secret ~ Part 4 ~ Lucifer X Reader💝

{Language} is basically the language you speak. I was going to default it to English, but I want you to pick what your language is. I don't want to pick for you.

----------------------------------------------------------

~3rd Person POV~

Days upon days. Weeks upon weeks. Y/n hasn't left her room since. She didn't want to deal with Lucifer's rules any longer. They kept getting bigger and bigger since she did arrive. What is a better way to ignore the rules than hiding in her room, not ever leaving.

She didn't really cut contact with the brothers at all though. They would occasionally come up to her room and hang out with her in there. Even when it was dinner, they brought up her food to her. Beelzebub even surpassed his habit of eating everything in front of him in order to bring Y/n her food.

Since that night that triggered Y/n to hide in her room, Beelzebub has been a huge help to her. He calmed her down and helped her get some sleep that night. Not only was it Beelzebub who went to go see her that night, Belphegor even went in there, locking the door behind him. He didn't really want any of the other brothers interrupting the three of them.

But no matter what, they all changed after that incident. And that means Lucifer as well. Mammon started to become less greedy towards himself when around Y/n, asking her if she wants him to pick up anything. Let's just say that he can finally pay Leviathan back. Leviathan moved some of his gaming and anime stuff to Y/n's room, making sure that she has something to do or if they hang out, he could go over there. His change is that he finally left his room a lot more. Satan was similar to Leviathan, bringing books into Y/n's room for her to read. He started to be more kind to her. He was still happy about the advantage that he had over Lucifer, but would never bring it up with her around. Asmodeus became a little less far forward in his lusty ways, but he continued to be the same person otherwise, doing Y/n's hair, makeup, and nails. Beelzebub, became more a comfort person to Y/n, someone she could talk to. But no matter what, that wouldn't stop him from eating and working out. Belphegor is the same as Beelzebub for the change. But he just sleeps alone less and more with her.

Lucifer had a different change than the brothers. He was cold and strict. He wanted to change that. Before, he didn't want the brothers or anyone to know about Lucifer's treatment to Y/n. He acted the way that he had to just to keep that from happening. But as time went by, it became a way of living for him. It became more normal as time went on. He wanted this exchange program to go well, for Diavolo's sake. Doesn't want to ruin Diavolo's image. Forgetting his feelings were the best way to do that, to cause no obstacles for this exchange program. But in the end, it only did create obstacles.

Ruined relationships. The brothers being more quiet around Lucifer. Some were even still angry with him no matter what. And with Y/n hauling up in her room and not leaving, she went back to doing classes online. Which when her classmates went to go ask Mammon or any of the brothers for a reason why, they ignore them. They didn't have a need in knowing why or what happened.

For Lucifer's change, he slowly, very slowly, started to act like he was before the exchange program. He would even try to talk to her, or bringing her dinner to her, but she would always yell at him to go away or throw something at the door. Instead of getting angry, he would calmly respond to her, telling her what he needed to say or tell her that her dinner is outside of her door. There was no point in getting aggressive in Lucifer's mind. If he did, it would only cause more problems between the two of them.

The only one who was keeping a close eye on the two's relationship was Satan. He wanted to know how much of a huge advantage that he still had over Lucifer. Not just that, but to also know that Y/n was not going to talk to him. Satan didn't just change by spending more time with her and being more kind, he expanded that way more than the other brothers. He started to flirt. Get her food and clothes. Any kind of way to make his love for her grow. He wanted her for two reasons, to know that he, himself, was the one that got her to have a boyfriend after all the other brothers tried, also because he cares. The second reason was to hold it above Lucifer's head.