Henry wrecks you to the WAP song

You are in your house dancing about to the song “WAP” by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion.

Little do you know Henry came in with Kal after a walk, but the song is too loud for you to even hear them enter. Kal goes and lays down next to the couch in the living room but Henry is wondering what you were up to, especially with the song you had blaring in the stereo. He hears the lyrics

He got a beard and I'm tryna wet it

and he hears your voice.

"Wooh das right ima wet dat beard!"

He lets off a low chuckle at you letting loose and enjoying yourself. He comes closer to you, seeing you move your waist slow and then watches you bend over the bed arching your back to bounce your ass in the air. He stands behind you enjoying the view and he tilts his head to the side admiring the movement. He thinks of all the times he’s already seen you bounce just like that on his cock.

You stick your tongue out and as you’re still moving to the beat, you look over your shoulder and see Henry standing there. His arms are crossed, his eyes fixed on your hourglass figure.

“Enjoying yourself love?" The words rumble in his chest his eyes roaming your body.

You stand up straight but not fully facing him,

"Hen—." You stammer.

He interrupts, "Oh no no dont stop on my account sweetheart, besides watching you is entertaining."
You grab your phone on the bed and stop the song,

"Sorry babe I got carried away." As you turn he is right infront of you.

"You gonna start the song again, hmm? Maybe even have it looped? Playing it over and over and over,"

He whispers in your ear, teasing you as the last few words melted within you. He's talking about what he wants to do to you. He kisses your neck and he slides the phone out of your loosened grip, taking it from you easily.

"Is that what daddy wants ?"

You groan in a whispered tone that you know turns him on.
He opens his eyes looking at the phone and starting the song again.

There's some hoes in this house, there’s some hoes in this house…

Slowly he stands straight. You push him back starting to roll your hips again sliding your hands though your soft hair from the scalp, pulling it back then letting it go. As you let go of your hair you bend forward causing your slightly wavy strands to stretch to the ground.

You poke out your ass giving more emphasis to your natural arch and slowly pick yourself up and making a wave with your body as you stand sideways.

Henry watches you dance for him and he smirks, taking off his shirt and revealing that hard body you love running your hands on. He smiles revealing his canines and he reaches to unbutton his pants, his pecks and arms flexing distracting you to slow your movements and then stop. Turned on, you walk up to him, run your hands over him and lick his chest looking up into his eyes.

Beat it up…

He keeps his eyes on yours, panting as your hand goes into his pants to stroke his cock. Sticking your tongue out and seductively licking your cupid's bow and teeth with the tip then dragging it against the top of your mouth, you hear

Swipe your nose like a credit card

Henry gets on his knees and takes off your pants and panties all at once while you get rid of your shirt and bra. He takes your leg on his shoulder swiping his nose and dragging is tongue along the same trail, you moan out at the excitement. Feeling his tongue makes you arch in response and surprise as he sticks it in and flattens his tongue, causing your sex lips to spread around it.