This Is How We Rise Up. Heavy As A Hurricane, Louder Than A Freight Train

Omegas usually gravitated towards each other out of instinct. That's why Aizawa was confused that Bakugou and Shinsou were so distant.

He hated that both Omegas would flinch or cringe when either of them were touched or someone got too close to them...So he had a plan.

"Shinsou and Bakugou. You're up next." He said lazily, watching both teens tense as their Omega ears flattened on top of their heads.

Midoriya looked at the two Omegas with a worried expression, turning to his teacher to argue for them.

Aizawa sighed, shaking his head at the green haired Alpha.
"Don't even think about it."

Midoriya bit his lip, holding back his confused whine.

Bakugou and Shinsou walked to the training room, the camera and all forms of communication were cut off.

After telling the rest of the class to stay put, Aizawa made his way towards the training room.

Both Omegas weren't acting like their usual selves.

Bakugou hadn't lashed out in several months, and Aizawa hasn't seen Shinsou's smile in a few weeks. He was beyond worried.

He sighed, walking over to the Omegas who weren't even in a fighting stance yet.
Bakugou had his hands in his pockets as he scuffed the floor under his feet. And Hitoshi...he was leaning against the wall. One foot on the wall, and the other planted firmly on the ground.

"Alright I've had enough of you two. What the hell is going on?" Aizawa glared, his own Omega was stressed about the situation.

Bakugou's ears flattened against his head as he released a concerning amount of pheromones.

Aizawa and Shinsou jumped in surprise at the smell, rushing to the blonde's side.
"Katsuki..." The teacher said, reaching out to place his hand on the boy's shoulder.

Bakugou dodged his teacher's touch as he whined.
"It-it hurts when people touch me." He mumbled.

It took a moment for Aizawa to regain his thoughts, but before he could say anything, Hitoshi spoke up.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't understand how people like to be touched when it hurts so much." The purple haired boy sighed, looking to the blonde.

Bakugou scoffed.
"I know right!"

Aizawa worries as he looked between the two.
"Wait. You both feel pain when you're touched?"

Both Omegas stopped to look to their Head-Omega. They both nodded.

Aizawa whined.
How didn't he noticed?!
He was their teacher for Pete's sake!

"Doesn't it hurt when Present Mic touches you?" Hitoshi asked with a confused frown.

The Omega teacher shook his head slowly.
"Touches aren't supposed to hurt." He whispered.

Both boys stood shocked.

"You're both touch starved." He sighed.

Bakugou scoffed again.
"Yeah. Right."

Aizawa snarled at him.
"Feeling angry? Depressed? Anxious? Does your skin burn when people touch you? Does it feel like their hands have branded you with hot iron?"

Both boys went ridged.

"That's what I thought. We're going to have to reverse it."

"How do we do that?" Bakugou asked hesitantly.

"Omega bonding. It'll probably take a few weeks till you're feeling normal again, you've seemed to have 'dropped' so far."

"B-Bonding?" Hitoshi bit his lip.

Aizawa nodded.
"Pick a place to build yourselves a nest to share. You'll have to sleep in it everyday, with plenty of scenting."

Hitoshi shuffled his feet.
"Can...can we build the nest in your room?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with his mentor.

"If that's where you both want to build it..." he trailed off, looking to the blonde Omega who hesitantly nodded while blushing.

Aizawa cooed.
He has never seen the blonde so...vulnerable.

He sighed.
"Grab all of your blankets and pillows. And items from any other Omega that you find comforting."

Both Omegas nodded.

"Now, since neither of you are in any condition to continue with training...go back to your rooms and collect the items. I will get Present Mic to meet you at my dorm in an hour."

The two young Omegas nodded, walking together to get their needed stuff.

"Are you going to be okay with this? All this...hugging?" Hitoshi asked, mostly joking, but slightly serious.

Bakugou looked to the purple haired Omega.
"I don't know...but..." his ears flattened, which caused Shinsou's to do the same.

Shinsou took the other's hand as they walked. Both tensed and groaned at the feeling.

"Fuck. That is really shitty." The blond said through grit teeth.

Shinsou whined but nodded.
"Let's go to your room first."
Bakugou nodded, walking towards the dorm rooms.