Part 12-K-pop concert!

Quick little thing if the wording looks like This. Than that means the person is thinking, if it's just the normal text than that would be the actions, ENJOY!!

Elis POV

I can't believe it! Today's the day! The day where I take all of my kiddos to a k-pop concert...wait-...it's 3 Am...fuck- I went back to sleep eventually but it did take awhile because of the excitement I was hiding.

I wake up and get out of bed, groggy but I'm waking up a bit, I splash cold water onto my face and shivered because the shit is cold. After showering and changing into some of my K-pop clothes I go and make breakfast.

No ones POV

Dext, Arthur, and Julia woke up to the smell of pancakes. "Mmm~ what are you cooking Eli!? It smells so good!" Dext says. "Yeah! It does smell good!" Eli agreed and smiled. He puts the pancakes onto each separate plates and put Maple syrup.

"Ohhh! I wanna go first! I wanna go firsssttt!!" Julia said in excitement. Eli chuckled and gave the first plate to Julia waiting for a reaction. Julia took a bite into the pancake and instantly fell in Love!! "HOLY MOLY! This is aamaaazzinnggg!!" Julia shouted and devoured the whole pancake in less than 3 seconds.

After breakfast Eli got everyone matching shirts and took them to the car. "Where are we going?" Dext questioned. "We're going,,,to a k-pop concert!!!" Eli said in pure excitement, Julia for no reason got really hyped. "Yay!! Concert!!! Woohooo!!!" She yelled and giggled afterwards.

They drove for hours but it was all worth it when they reached the concert, it was crowded by people and everyone in the car was so excited that they quickly rushed out. Eli got all the supplies and just in case, a med kit.

DUN DUN DUUUNNNN TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

O

R

IS

IT

LIKE

COMING

OUT IN

A FEW

MINUTES :D BYEEEEE