Here's the Deal

Some of you may have come here looking for someone to hear your story and talk about it. Others may come because of curiosity, and others might want to breath from everyday shit. All of you are welcome, now I am shortly going to explain how this dynamic book is going to work out. Don't worry, I won't write much, so you guys don't get bored with information. 

-HERE'S THE 10 RULES OF THIS BOOK-

1) For anyone wanting to tell their stories: Please, leave a comment on any chapter of this book and I will follow you, in order for us to talk in private message. I will hear you out, and If you want advice and confort, I will provide, we are friends here. Try not to take things to heart, but always listen, because listening is an important step to accepting whatever you are feeling. If you would like, I can post your story and leave you in anonymous or write your name, that is really your call.

2) I ain't a professional, like the cover says, Gen z to Gen z. But I do encourage talking about whatever you are feeling, I promise not to judge. We need to grow, and for that to happen we need to understand ourselves, meaning talking about your feeling will help you grow in many aspects. 

3) Leave in the comments what the next topic should be. 

4) I speak two languages, Spanish and English, fluent both. If there are enough Spanish speakers here I might make a version in Spanish.

5) No snitches or nasty bitches here, for real. Of course we joke around but just consider how your words might affect the whole point of view of someone else's life. 

6) Political views or controversial topic are on the table, as long as we play it fair. Don't insult, JUST BRING THE "FACTS" TO THE TABLE. (P.E.R.I.O.D)

7) I will always encourage you to go and see a professional, but we know, that shit ain't cheap. That's why I created this platform. 

8) Chapters with heavy content will have some warning in the title, so you don't even have to open it, keep it safe. 

9) There will be chapters where it is just motivation talking and others about depression. If not given a topic on the comment section, I will choose it. 

10) I will post every weekend. Wish I could do it everyday but university is hard, so I will be doing my best.