Pt5

Alex's POV:
DIDNT PROOF READ

After our stupid ass teacher dismissed us, exept for me of course because I gotta give v*ncent a tour. mrs.whatever her name is told me all the things to show him and shit including SITTING WITH HIM AT LUNCH-

like bitch I already have heather here isn't that enough?

Anywayz yea after that me and Vincent were walking across the building to our next class with a very awkward silence where all u can here is little beeping noises here and there and our footsteps.

It was very awkward to say the least I mean, having to show ur ex boyfriend that left u for another girl the whole school and having to sit with him THE WHOLE DAY I can't handle that shit.

" why did u come here" I said curiously but at the same time unbothered still walking at the same paste as him.

" told u I would come here and I wanted to talk to u-" he tried to explain but I cut him off.

" listen vincent I don't wanna talk to u and I made that clear. I'm not about to talk about my whole life explaining to u AGAIN why I want u out of my life and I want it to stay that way" I said going on a more faster paste then before.

" why tho why do u want me out of ur life so damn-" and with that I pulled him to the janitors closet and was for sure gonna blow off on him.

" u don't get to ask me that damn question,okay? U left ME for her, u told ME I'm worthless, u went behind MY back and hoeing around with my best friend. And u wanna ask why I want u out of my life?" I said angrily pushing him by each sentence I said soon slapping him in the face.

" I'm sorry." And that's all he fucking said. I just stood their in disbelief.

" sorry ain't cutting for what u put me threw, now let's go and don't fucking talk to me in class because after today, ur a nobody to me" I said opening the janitors door heading to our class that we were late to.

( let's just skip to the end of the day because I'm lazy asl)

"So long story short that was possibly the worst day of my life" I sighed plopping on my bed after explaining to my friends what had occurred today.

" bitch if  he comes close to u again I'm throwing hands" Blair said as she opened my blinds making the room glow of light.

" ugh bitch that's to damn bright" Jules said throwing a pillow at Blair while covering her face from the light.

" yea brighter than ur future" Blair continued which made me laugh.

" hey hoes I'm backk!" Halia said twirling around while entering my room surprisingly happy.

" why are u so happy ur always a sad bitch?" I asked questionably while joining Blair and Jules who were sitting on the ground.

" I'm always happy what do u mean? Anywayz children I have been asked out by my fellow soon to be husband Kyle Jones." Halia said on a weird maturing tone .

" wait he finally asked u out?" I asked getting up shaking her with excitement because I shipped those two hoes ever since they met eachother. I mean Their both rude, moody and mean.

" yes yes he did. Now y'all I have a story time that happend in first period" Halia said smirking which made my smile magically pop off my face knowing what she is gonna show them.

" Halia u bitch do not fucking show them!" I said tackling her to the bed. At this point I was about to beat a bitch up.

After losing due to tiredness at this point it was hopeless she was gonna show it to them anyways so whatever.