Proloung

Percy Pov.

As I saw was thrust into a world, where I was forced to prove that I deserved to live. I was only twelve at that time. Every year I had to do something that proved my loyalty to the deities that call themselves the Olympians. But everything went goes wrong when my brother Mark came.

After the war of Gaea both camp is combine the Romans moved to camp half-blood and the renamed the camp to 'Camp Olympus'. Then not long ago when I learned that I have another brother named Mark came in the camp of course I was very excited, I always wanted to have more siblings, not until I found out for almost a week; 1st I found out that Annabeth was cheating on my brother Mark and what's more worst when he came to everyone in the camp praise him like a hero and comes home victorious without proving it and thanks to my observation skill I can tell he was a liar and an attention seeker. He spread a lot of fall rumors about him something that was very painful, even the people I've trust betrays me except some of them who sided yo me, what's more even more worst he accused Percy to be a spy of Gaea 3 days ago and what's even more worst of all my I was about to be judge at the Amphitheater. 

I knew there has to be done and I decided to show them to all of who really I am and I think it's time to show this power that I kept hidden for years the power that was on my left hand with a gemini tattoo on it.

Timeskip:

Today is the day of my judgement I was now at the center with the gods in front of me some expresses a sad look and some expresses and mad look especially my father Poseidon who was also displeased on me. Then I saw Mark with a grin of his face and I smirk without being notice to them all.

"Perseus Jackson your are found guilty for being a spy of Gaea is there anything you want to say." Zeus said

"Who told you that?" I asked

"Mark said all of it... Starting today I hereby disowned you." Poseidon said with a mad expression as it broke my heart.

"Hahahaha...... hahahahahahaah....... Hahahahahahahaahaha........ Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha......." I laugh wickedly on them as they were all surprised "And you all easily believe to that why don't he tells all the truth." I said as I raises my left hand widespread and my mark is glowing.

"What, what's going on?!" Mark said as he was lifted in the air and they were shock on what I can do then I clench my left hand to fist as he was being dragged to the center of the Amphitheater.

Then I immediately slams him on the ground as I widespread my hand downwards.

"Blurt out all the truth...." I said as I make him tell all the truth on what he did to me all this time and they were shocked to hear and know the truth.

As he finally finishes everything they were can't say anything like a frozen piece of ice "What a Drama..." I said as I look away and about to leave.