Chapter 1: Other Half

??? Pov.

Somewhere in Montauk beach there was a house long forgotten and almost abandon there was a soul of a young who was a sit on a raking chair as he looking on a window, then he felt something was going on it was so sad, dark and full rage he was so scared to feel it and he says.

"This feeling oh no something must have happen to my other half 'See as he see'."  He said as he saw Percy was being betrayed from everyone, cheated on his girlfriend and being disowned by his father Poseidon all because of a demigod name Mark whose also his half-brother.

"Oh no... Poor other self why did this thing always happened to us? Why can't we be together? Please hurry up I'm waiting for so that we will always be together. Hurry I waiting for you so please find me..." He said as tears are falling down in his eyes as he looks at the sea outside the window.

Percy Pov.

After the day he left the camp Percy and live together with his mom and Paul he was no longer the same again. First he lost his ADHD and Dyslexia due to have a strong traumatic experience and high level stress, second he became more rebellious that wears darker color he still though he still obeys his mother and lastly he now became more harsher and sometimes cruel when he was in the bad mood.

His family always worried about him not only he told them on what happened in the camp and because he begun starting to change even more and more.

"Everyone breakfast is ready..." Sally said as everyone as everyone is now in position from there area in the table.

"Where is Percy?" Sally asked

"I'm here late as usual..." Percy said as he was wearing a punk clothing.

" Percy said as he was wearing a punk clothing

"Brother what are you wearing?" Estelle ask

"No need to worry Lil sis we no school today." Percy response

"I know but why are you wear like that and are you going somewhere?" Estelle ask again

"Well I just think this would made feel happy so I try it on and yes I'll just go in the park maybe it could make even more fell better." Percy said

"Say you really a trouble kid now." Paul said then they saw Sally is preparing for there food and start eating it.

As they continue eating there food Percy hear something that only he hears it (Find me...... I'm waiting.......) and made Percy head in pain

"Percy are you okay?" Sally said as she is worried

"I'm fine just a little headache..." Percy said as he finally finishes his food and about to leave.

"Thanks for the food and I'm going out..." Percy said as he leaves

As  he finally outside along with his skateboard enjoying the ride and fun until he felt some very odd he saw someone that look exactly like him that also have a same faces with the same clothes he wears and a same skateboard, in the other side of the street that smiles on him and then vanishes in the crowd of people and made Percy shocked on what he sees that made him stop on the street and got hit from a car.

"Oh my god!!" A male person come out at the car and immediately grabs his phone and calls 911

"Hello 911 I need help I accidentally hit someone on the road please hurry up!!!" The man said as he make sure that Percy is okay.

Timeskip:

When the time Percy got hit in a car he woke up in a bed and he was dress in white clothing he knew right away he was in the hospital and besides him was a police expert to understand what was going, so he explained everything he told the police that it was actually his fault and not the driver's he also told to them it all because of dizziness that made him stop in the middle of the road. Then so the expert leaves because he made convincing reason why.

"Who was that why is he look like and why is it he kept on showing to me ever since when I was A kid, I kept seeing him do I have a twin no I think it's more to that even in the reflection in the mirror was giving me a creeps." Percy said until he saw his family came to check him up.

"Percy there you thank the gods your okay....." Sally said as she was tearfully see his son was okay.

"I'm fine sorry I made you worry." Percy response

"What happened brother I heard it's all because you got dizzy all of a sudden.." Estelle said

"Percy don't lie to us what really did happened out there?" Paul said as he was also concerned to Percy.

"Will... The truth is... How can I say this... Mom tell if wrong or correct..." Percy said as he made Sally surprise

"What is it Percy?" Sally response

"Mom tell me the truth do I have a twin brother?" Percy asked and made Sally shock

"Percy what makes you say that?" Sally asked like how did he know about this

"Because I always kept on seeing an another me somewhere first did happen when I was 5 yrs I saw an another me smiled on me, then I suddenly hearing things he always says 'Find Me' and reason why I got in the accident right is because I saw an another me again wearing a same clothes I wear today." Percy said this made Sally shocked even more and cries to Percy and made them surprised.

"Mom is it true? Do I have a twin brother?!" Percy said in disbelief and Sally wipes out her tears

"Okay I think you should learn truth..." Sally said then she explain everything to him all of them and this made Percy, Paul and Estelle surprised that Sally finally share the truth that she keep to all especially to Percy now she finally told everything.

"So I really do have a twin brother whose already dead..." Percy said in disbelief as tears are falling down in her eyes.

Sally hugs his son for now he know the truth Paul and Estelle also gave him a warm hug to comfort him, and it also works little didn't they know the god Apollo hears everything all of their talking and this made him shocked as well.

"Poseidon should know about this but not now I must keep on eye first." Apollo said