Chapter 1-School(Jaki)

Jaki

Hey Guys!!! This is our first book. Plz tell us what you think of it!!! And don't forget to VOTE(if its good), FAN(If its good), COMMENT(Do it anyway(LOL)). Fanning us gets you fans. So do it.....NOW!!! anywayz... like we said pl tell us if its horrible( its okay we wont be offended... or bite:) ) or if its good...

SavithaAishwarya

I clambered out of the car. Well technically I got shoved out. What a big, fat jerk. “Get out you measly rat!” Language buddy, language, I mentally screamed out at him. Why he hates children is one of the world’s greatest unsolved mysteries. I would love to have a go at him, but then I wouldn’t have a chauffeur to drive me to school. I’m not one of the other kids so I really shouldn’t be treated like a sack of potatoes. How dare he? Jeez, chauffeurs these days. Even if they work for the orphanage. When I finally finished my internal bickering, I realised class had already started.

“Decided to grace us with your presence now have you, Jaki?” yells my teacher, Mr Marusti, as usual when I enter the classroom. Big difference. No change there. Just my best friends Fate and Luck on my side. Once I reached my desk, Mr Marusti boomed out, lar“Get your textbooks out!" suprisingly, every kid in the room glared at me. Not my fault Mr Marusti has a multiple personality disorder. His mood swings basically impact on my fellow classmates. Talk about depressing. Today, like all good lunchbreaks, my- ahem kind teacher, note the sarcasm, decided to keep me in for no reason whatsoever. So today was going to be different. Today will be the day that I ask why I have detentions. Well it's now or never. In my brain I could faintly hear the Star Wars theme tune, which was strangely encouraging. Pep talks only ever cause me to hyperventilate but today, it just built up my self confidence. I carefully formed words in my mind, collected up my withered courage and strode confidently toward Mr Marusti, appearing more positive than I felt. I know, a big deal about seeing my teacher. The STRICTEST teacher in my school, due to his violent mood swings.

I opened my mouth, to speak my well constructed sentence. "Why is it that I am held in class every lunchbreak for no reason?" I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the brutal outburst that was bound to fly out of his mouth. Instead, to my surprise, Mr Marusti just sighed. "“It’s your birthday tomorrow isn’t it?” I nodded. I didn’t know what that had to do with holding me in at lunch time but I kept in paying attention. “I understand you live in an orphanage”

I nodded again. This was getting extremely frustrating. GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!  “Do not open the door to any of the people that come to your house. They are evil vampires and werewolves in disguise. I nodded as I head for the door. There was only one thing I learnt from the ‘talk’. Along with my teacher's inability to stay in the same mood for one hour, he was CRAZY. It isn't even Halloween yet.

Mr Marusti was much more pleasant the rest of the day. He even asked me to read my story for English. It was about a vampire/werewolf who was going out to save her best friend and his family. She was accompanied by her shapeshifter brother and they were the sole survivors of her family. What I didn’t know was that this story was going to affect my life.

Of course, Mr Marusti's state of mind changed AGAIN. Yup, now I have detention at recess. And he still hasn't explained why.