part 1~~

Take care of his lawyer... And here's the beginning of their love

*Tae's pov.*

= I'm the chief judge of the bangtan high court... I usually do hard works and half I gave to my annoying one Lawyer *sigh* I don't like him being so nice towards me bacoz he always call me with the annoying nicknames huh....what a person who have his cute side too hehehe.... Yeah sometimes whenever I saw him sleeping in the office I don't know why I feel so lucky to see that view but I have to behave like that I'm heartless towards him. But he also accept that side of me.... He's really something huh....oh! it's time for the court let's go!!!

*end of tae's pov.*

Aut.pov. = when he enter in the court his all employees bows to him and said "good morning" to him but Tae found out someone seat is empty then he went to his office and there he found out a lil rabbit hehehe a human rabbit who's snoring on the desk "jeon jungkook~" and papers , files are set on the corner of the table... Tae checked all files work is done. A warm smile appear on his lips.

Tae: *looking at jk* Thank you for hard work *he said and ruffled jk's hairs but Tae got worried becoz when he touch his forehead he found out it's burning and saw some sweats on jk's body* j-jungkook hey!! Hey!! Wake up! Jungkook!! *Started to shake him* aish! He's not walking up huh! Ahh! Kim taehyung what you have done to him!! *Without wasting any second he took jk in bridal style and run outside of the office to take him hospital* jungkook wake up!! Hey!! *Started to give him light slaps but jk is not in his concious* aish!! I always said to him not overworked but he huh! *Said to himself while driving*

*15 min. Later they arrived hospital*

Tae: Doctor!! Doctor!! Help!!

*With the scream all got scared but some nurse and doctor come to him with hospital bed*

Tae: Doctor he's not waking up please help!!

*With that they all take jk who's lying on the bed take him towards the room*

*The nurses stop him (tae) outside and asked him "who are you to him!? Are you his husband!?" *

Tae: yes!!.......No!! No no no I'm his boss!

*The nurse told him to fill-up all information on the reception*

*Time skip*

*Tae's phone started to ringing*

Tae: hello? Jimin....

Jimin: Tae is everything ok? You take jk like that? And run outside?

Tae: you know that jk.... *Sigh* he always overworked on himself and now he got fever... Jiminie I'll call you later coz' I'm going to meet him byiee... *With that he hung up the call* * and went to his room where's jk he (tae) then take his seat beside jk and saw his pale skin* wow now he also skip his meals *scoffed* why you always do that huh!.. *hold his hand* you always do work it's ok but it's doesn't mean to not take care of yourself... *Sigh heavily* I'm also sorry for giving you all my work.....

Jk: it's okay Tae ssi~ *smile warmly*

Tae: *shocked* your awake! Wait here!! Doctor!! Doctor!! *Went outside and comeback with doctor*

Doc: *check jk* he's fine now but please don't skip your meal *said to jk* and Mr.kim he have to take some rest or else next time his condition will be worse then now *with that doc. Take his leave*

Tae:jungkook!

Jk: hmm... What happend!? *Said with weak voice*

Tae: Take few weeks as a weekend and don't come office without my permission becoz I want my employees to be health not in overworks got it!

Jk: o-okay...

Tae: Give me your number I'll inform that to your parents.

Jk: my parents is out of Seoul now and they said they're comeback after a month

Tae: Then...ok! I'll take you to my house and yeah I don't want to hear no!

Jk: Sir! It's yes from me *giggled*

Tae: *become shy* y-yah!! What I told earlier don't call me sir when we're out of office.

Jk: okie taehyungie~~

Tae: *felt a energetic current that make him shake bit* ah! Ah~ I mean don't- ahhh!! Forget it *went out*

Jk: *giggling* ah~ that shy taeger~~

*Time skip*

Tae: jungkook! Listen I don't have any bad intention becoz our guest room is not for staying now and I want you to stay in my room it's ok I'll sleep on the couch if feel- *cut off by jk*

Jk: But I didn't say to you to sleep there I'm totally fine if you sleep beside me~ Believe me I don't do anything to you *said cutely and let out a goggle*

Tae: *silently driving the car*

Jk: Tae ssi~~ *said nervously*

Tae: hmm...what happened~ *said with calm voice*

Jk: N-Nothing.... *got blushed and started look at outside the window*

Tae: ohk so did you eat something?while working?

Jk: No.... *Pouting and looking down*

Tae: ok then my eomma is best cooker she'll make you something for eat and yeah you have to eat that food!!

Jk: ok Baby!! *giggled*

Tae: yah! Don't baby me *said while blushing*

Jk: *started laughing*

{Arrived tae's banglow}

*Jk's pov*

= I saw his house is too huge but it's not like that I'm greedy for his money amount I just don't like that expensive thing becoz I'm just an ordinary person.

*End of his pov*

Tae: jungkook let's go!! Don't you hear me? I call you like few times *with that jk got flinched by sudden voice* hey! You okay? Calm down~ ok....

Jk: y-yeah I'm okay I was just thinking....

*with that they went inside the house and jk greeted by tae's parents*

Mrs.kim: oh my goodness you are so cute!!! *pinches jk's cheeks* oh my are my taetae's boyfriend?

Tae: *chocked in his saliva* ah *caugh* what are you saying *caugh* mom! *Caugh*

Mrs.kim: what! Oh my god Tae here take some water *handed him a glass of water*

*But they don't notice that someone is blushing*

To be continued...😊