Part 3

{On the other hand}

???: Yah! Lisa why did you bring a gun in the club huh!? gurl we're here for chill not for fight!??? *Said in her drunky voice*

Lisa: Jisoo unnie you drunk alot so we better go back home ok? *Trying to hold her hand*

Jisoo: NoOoOo!!! I dOn'T WanNa gO BaCKeU!! OpPa wIlL ScOlD Us.... THen!! Thaaaat sAmE OlD LeCtUrE hehehe *said while trying to balance herself*

Lisa: ok then wait here I'll be back! *With that she left her sister who's talking to herself crazily on the couch and went to clubs 2nd floor* is it right room where he went?...... *Talking to herself while checking a dusty paper whom have a code {109}* Oh there you are! *Said that and slowly opened the door But! saw a person sitting on the chair and he's back was facing her*

???: Welcome young lady~~ *smirk*

Lisa: Don't pretend that you are a gentleman!! You fucking try to snatch my everything!! And now- *got cut off*

???: ENOUGH!!! *yells at her then came infront of her while his footsteps tapping loudly like there's no-one on that floor*

Lisa: Now you are trying to shut my mouth Kai!!

Kai: Don't you hear me I said enough!! And am not the one who snatch everything from you!

Lisa: Shut the fuck off you killed my parents infront of me Then how can I spare a devil like you!! *Without wasting any second she took out her gun from her pocket and before he could say something she shot him mercilessly*

Aut. pov.: When she shot Kai in the club's room that gun sounds echoed everywhere and that made all peoples  got scared and some started running here and there while screaming..... But Lisa did what she waited for from the past years now her revenge is complete so she secretly went downstairs and took her sister (jisoo) with her and dragged her backside of the club and get her into the car then they both went to their home...
So....when they both got to there home secretly..... coz' Lisa run away from the club with her sister but she don't know that there are cctv camera's backside of the club to capture all crime scene.

*Next day*

{At Jung's mansion}

???: Sir your younger sister got in the murder case....

???: Shut the fuck off!! And don't you dare to tell me what happened earlier!!!

???: *Got flinched on his spot by sudden yell* am r-really sorry sir..... *Bow's to him*

???: You are still here!!! Just go!! Find a fucking lawyer for this case!!

???: O-okay..... sir *with that the guard went away from there*

???: O-oppa..

???: Yes rose?? What happened?

Rose: Are you also mad at me like you did to Lisa unnie?

???: No baby why are you thinking like that your my little sister , the innocent one. *said that while caressed her cheeks softly*

Rose: Then why are you sho angry? Hobi oppa?

J-hope: *sigh* Coz' our sister got into a murder case.

Rose: hobi oppa.... Will you.... I mean can you..... Save our Lisa unnie *said that while looking at him hopefully*

J-hope: ofc. Baby so.. don't worry and now go it's already time for your studies *patted her head*

Rose: yesseu~~ takecare hobi oppa~~ *hugged him before going to her room*

J-hope: Now we've another fight huh? *Talking to himself* I swear I'll won this war!! *smirk*

*Let's go back to our taekook~~*

Jk's pov.: I woke up by sunlight who's hitting my face by the window....

Jk: hmm... Morning Morning~~ *he looked beside him and saw Tae still sleeping* Aigoooo.....~~ *when he saw tae's handsome face... he just lost into tae's features and forget that he kept on staring tae's face whom woke up already*

Tae: you are done or are you playing to kiss me now!?? *Jk's face turned into light pink*

Jk: i-i .... Umm... First go take shower okie I also have to go high court you know?

Tae: Mhm....~~ *with he went to bathroom*

.
.
.
To! Be! Continued.....😬