part 2~~

Tae: well he's just my personal lawyer mom and now he's a bit ill that's why I brought him here becoz his parents are out of Seoul for some work.

Mrs.kim: oh my baby~~ *caressed jk's cheeks* it's ok you can live here and yeah don't take us as strangers just make yourself at home ok my lil baby *smile warmly to jk*

Jk: yes Mrs.kim~~

Mrs.Kim: uh huh just call me mommy I don't like aunty or Mrs Kim from my childrens

Jk: *giggled* ok mommy!

Tae: eomma! I'm also here *pouting*

Mrs.kim: look who's got jealous now *laughed at her child*

Mr.kim: ahmm... Taetae you should take him to your room he must be tired you know..

Tae: yes appa *hold jk's hand and take him to his room* here you go~~ just take some rest and i'll be comeback in minutes okie~~

Jk: okie~~ *with Tae went away*

*Meanwhile with Mr. & Mrs.*

Mrs.kim: Don't you think he's the ideal type for our taetae~~

Mr.kim: yeah he is! But I want talk to his parents you know wha- *cut off by Mrs.kim*

Mrs.kim: I know I know!! You're trying to say he's our taetae's future husband!!!

Mr.kim: OMG!! You got me *hugged her with excitement*

*Yeah you can say that they are now making a ship of them just like we did lol. Becoz they too crazy for their baby*

Tae's pov.: I was 'bout to go to the kitchen when I heard my parents screaming in excitement huh! That childish parents.....

Tae: eomma! What meal did u make today? *Shout from the kitchen*

Mrs.kim: Baby today I make chicken noodle soup and kimchi fried rice! You can recook them and yeah also feed that to jungkookie~~ *shout back from the living room*

Tae: Arraseo!!! (Okay) *starting recook all food*

Jk's pov.: He's not coming back hmm.... where's my phone?? Hmm.....I think it's in the office ahh........I want to play some games in it....hmff!! *pouting* why I overworked if that's happens next hmff!! *Cross his hands* but to be honest I like that..... Taetae hehehe he carried me and take me to the hospital hehe what a gentleman but a shy baby too~~

Tae: *comeback with a tray which is full with food* jungkook!

Jk: *turn around to see him* yes!?

Tae: let's eat something~~ *smiling*

Jk: oh......okie~~ *with that Tae placed food on the bed and they started to eat that*

Tae: So!! You like it?

Jk: ofc. Your momma is really a good cooker *take another spoon of rice and ate it*

Tae: *giggled* hehehe well that's true~~

Jk: umm.....Tae ssi~ I forget my phone in the offi- *got cut off*

Tae: your phone is here the court maid already gave me that and said that don't ever forget your phone~~ *take out the phone from his pocket and gave to jk who's smiling brightly*

Jk: ah~~ taetae thanku very much you know what I want to play some game in it that's why I'm missing it too much *said proudly*

Tae: wah~~ A famous very important lawyer loves games waaaahhhh~~~~ *teased him*

Jk: y-yah I love that coz' it's just amajin!! To play~~ *said cutely*

Tae: really!? *Take a bite of soup* so! If that is really amazing then i'll play with you just for a while okie~~

Jk: okie~~ haaa...! ~~ I'm full *rubbing his tummy* let me put my favourite game! *Opened his game folder* oh! Here's my favourite game *showing Tae the games name*

Tae: "puzzle star BT21" oh I heard it 'bout it from my sister too she said it was a best game then others?

Jk: yes it is!! *Showing him his bunny smile* let's play now~~ *Tae just "hmm" in response and they started play that game*

*After an hour*

Jk: umm...Am sleepy now tae- *looking at Tae who already slept on his (jk's) shoulder* hehehe cute *slowly lay him down (tae) on the bed and also laid beside him* hmmm...~~ night night taeger~~ *closed his eyes and drifted into his Dreamland*

To be continued 😙.....

Hi~~ how r u all?
Well it's ur aut.nim jiwoo came here to give some hints 'bout next part so.... Next part will be show u some new characters and fights... Ok that's enough for ya now wait for next part~~