𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐨 𝐁•𝐭𝐜𝐡.

"𝐇𝐮𝐡? 𝐈𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲."

(If you want any sketches of how I envision him, let me know if anyone is interested ig

(If you want any sketches of how I envision him, let me know if anyone is interested ig. Pretty sure Darío is at the top 3 for being one of my favorite OC's.)

NAME: Darío Ángel Bahena Moguel

NAME ORIGIN:
Darío has two last names, from his mother and father (even though he prefers just to stick to Bahena and even gave himself a new last name to replace Moguel, he tells people his second last name is Rivera even though it's not true). At first his mother thought he was going to be a girl, so she assumingly sticked to the name Ángel, until finding out she was having another son she added onto his full name with the name originally Diego. However, Darío's father thought it was too common, so he changed it after 40 minutes after receiving the call that his mistress had given birth.

NICKNAMES:

DiDi, Dar, El Jefe, Bastard (A lot of people call him this, due to his cold attitude towards everyone and him being quite closed off,) Rambo (His brother nicknamed Darío after watching the movie Rambo, he thought it was a badass name for a 3-month-old,) Diego (He tells people to call him this cause he believes no one other than who he's close to deserve to say his real name,) c0ck sucker (He received this nickname from Neph, it's quite a funny story actually,) be.ner (don't say this it's racist asf, Neph calls him this too,) the Rude One, Ice Prince, Walmart Version of Gordon Ramsay, El jefe de los Moguel's, Mafioso, Manipulator,  1, Two sided fuck face, mommy's boy, goth, Heartless freak, sl/ut (this nickname was given to him by Tara.)

MOST RECOGNIZED/USED NICKNAMES: DiDi, Diego, Rambo, Two-sided fuck face, Heartless freak, 1, El jefe de los Moguel's.

OCCUPATION:

Currently he's a student that's attending a college that's dedicated to the Culinary Arts.