Botsitting Giant, Alien, Robots Is Not As Fun As It Sounds

OhMyGODS!!

Oh
My
GODS!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I can't believe we have gotten this far and i can't be more proud of my story. Originally this was going to be just a side project. Something I would do whenever i felt like it. But with everyones unconditional support and love for this story, it has truly motivated me to start updating more often! So i have decided to update every Saturday! Thank you all again! So for a little gift, here is 2 chapters in one day! Also, make sure to go back to the previous chapter and check out the challenges!

I love every single one of you so much! Always remember that! Author-san Out!

___

"Fucking Hell! I can't take it anymore! Optimus! Stay still and don't touch ANYTHING! My Mother is going to be pissed because most of her rose bushes are pancakes! Ratchet, don't you dare touch those power lines again! And Jazz; I swear to every god above if you if you wreck another part of my neighbors property I will personally kick your ass back to cybertron!"

I should have never, NEVER, agreed to do Botsitting duty.

_Flashback_

"(n/n), Mikeala" My brother starts, you could practically get a cavity by how much sugar he was using in his tone. We both turn around, giving Sam a 'what?' look

"I'm going to need you to stay here and watch them" He points at all of the bots, smiling nervously. "Okay, o-" "All of them" He cuts me off before sprinting away, heading to the front of the house. My face suddenly contorts into one of horror and complete and utter promise to kill my brother. "SAMUEL JAMES WITWICKY! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL-" Mikeala puts a hand to my mouth, shushing me in the process.

"You have to be quite, we don't want to wake up everyone in the neighborhood" She chided, nodding towards the bots as if saying 'How do you think they are going to react to that.' 

"Fine, but i'm going to smack him when he shows his ugly mug again" I growl, earning a giggle from Mikeala "Its not that ugly" She mumbled to herself more than me.