CHAPTER 2

"Being lost and lonely is part of life and love"

Rehearsal Hall

The gang was here early morning to practice. As they have only 2 weeks left. So after 2 hours of practice they took a long break.
Rey was lost in his thoughts about Taani and and his relationship.

Swayam sees Rey looking lost and sits beside him.

"What's up, what are you thinking about so intensely.... Let me guess Taani?"As words blurted out, he instantly regretted starting this topic. As he saw Rey's expressions turned cold.

He just shakes his head and before he could reply Sharon said "Guys come on, we have already taken a long break let's finish the practice with one last take"

"But nil and Vicky are not here?!" Bharat says, and all look around to confirm that.

"Where the hell have they gone? Did I say that they can leave" Sharon says with annoyance and then sighs.

Just as the Bharat was going call them Nil and Vicky came inside the rehearsal hall.

"Guys, do you know what we just saw! Honestly you wouldn't believe it" Nil said while looking at Vicky and giving a 'broooo expression'

"Guys we just saw Taani and not only that she came in the latest version of a BMW car" Nil said and Vicky continued "Daam that car, dude that car is impossible to buy so expensive and she came driving that car!" As he completed everyone were shocked to hear that, but those words reminded swayam of Taani's real identity which he had forgotten or he ignored because Taani never treated him less or lower than her status.

As they were about to talk more some one said from behind...
"Ohh good you all are here, Well I have fantastic news for you all" They all looked back VP sir walking towards them. And Taani walking beside him.

"Congratulations guys! You guys just got an offer from a HUGE companies for their 50th year annual function for performance." He said smiling and feeling proud.

They all were shocked and happy before they start jumping VP sir added "But, But! There is meeting before that and you all, me and khusbhoo Ma'am and of course Tanni." As he said Tanni gets uncomfortable thinking to go with the gang and khusbhoo Ma'am.

But nods none the less.
Taani was leaving with VP sir and her phone rings!

"Excuse me sir, I'll catch up with you have an important call" she says and gives him small smile.

VP sir nods and walks away. She see the number and it's Shivam!
She is surprised to see his call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tanni, how are you, Shivam here"

"Heyyy, Shivam I'm good long time huh"

"Come on tanni we are not strangers, we have known each other for more than we let on"

"Yeah, I know that but I just didn't expect a call from you after the whole fiasco you made"

"Yeahh, well I don't know that D3 just brings out the evil guy in me, and the other part me framing you was just my annoyance about things you couldn't see. Anyways, that's a different scenario I called you to talk about meeting me, Shriya and Armaan? You will join?"

Hearing that she remembers about her partner in crime Armaan. Who she hasn't spoken to for last 2 weeks. She makes a mental note to call.

"Oh you guys are! Yeah will join you guys! Just let me when and where"

"Okay will send you on text don't forget to look cute *wink*, and talk to Armaan please"

"Okay, I'll talk to him but things have been busy lately what should I do"

"I don't care call him up, he has some news you you *giggles*
— call ended...

"Why is he asking me to call Armaan? Is he angry at me?" She said mumbling to herself while, she scrolls down to her contact list.

*ping*
Tuesday, 5:30 PM
S.K hotel *wink*
~S

______________________________
💕💕