●ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ●

The church bell rang as guests murmur in their seats, clearly excited as the wedding is about to occur.

White ribbons decorated each side of the walls. The setting was both beautiful and extravagant.

Inside the groom's dressing room, Taehyun Kang fixes his bow tie, taking out a deep breath as he begins to process what the heck he put himself to.

Oh.

He's getting married.

"Congrats, Tae." Taehyun's thoughts come to a stop as he hears a sad voice from behind. He turns around, his eyes sad as he looks at the person who just entered.

His boyfriend, Beomgyu Choi.

Beomgyu walks closer to Taehyun, fixing his bow tie as he looks to the ground, clearly not sure of what to say.

"I'm s-sorry, I'll just leave-"

"Stay." Taehyun interrupts.

Taehyun holds each side of Beomgyu's head as he leans his forehead towards the older, taking Beomgyu's presence for the last time.

"I hate you," Beomgyu says. He doesn't mean it but he just wanted to say it.

Taehyun chuckles at that as he kisses Beomgyu. Beomgyu kisses back as they both feel tears stream down both their faces.

It wasn't supposed to end like this.

They were supposed to be the ones getting married today.

Taehyun was supposed to feel excited, not guilt.

But no, Taehyun had to.

It's the consequence he has to pay for drunkenly impregnating Beomgyu's sister.

They separate their lips as they look at each other. They feel so remorseful, thinking of what they could have done to prevent this. They wanted to scream their lungs out, release all their anger, and ask the sky, why didn't they let them have a happy ending?

"You are out in 5 minutes, Tyun," Beomgyu says, looking at anything else but Taehyun.

"Baby, look at me," Taehyun says, ignoring the fact they only had 5 minutes to be intimate with the other.

Beomgyu looks at Taehyun.

"Tyun?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me something," Beomgyu says.

Hugging Beomgyu, Taehyun says, "Anything."

"Promise me that you'll find me."

"What do you mean by that-"

"Mr. Kang, it's time." One of the hosts says, interrupting Taehyun.

Nodding, Taehyun shares his last kiss with Beomgyu, leaving the dressing room as Beomgyu does the same, hearts both racing yet heavy.

-

Beomgyu rides his car at full speed, his tears still cascading down his face. His grip on the steering wheel was tight, his hair disheveled, heartbroken. He feels like everything is crashing down on him and nothing is there to stop it.

In short, he feels like shit.

The wedding just finished and fuck, he doesn't even care anymore.