United again

Scott's Pov:

          I pulled out the locket and said,"Is it really you."Dawn gasped as she saw the locket in his hand. She took off her gold necklace to reveal a key on it. I couldn't believe I'm seeing her again but at the same time I feel so guilty about the fact that I got her eliminated. We stood up and I picked her up to give her a hug."I can't believe it really is you."I was so happy that maybe once I could say I'm crying happy tears not tears of hurt.I put her down to ask her,"Wait what is in the locket you gave me?" She grabbed the locket and the key and opens the locket. Inside there was a picture of us in front of her tree house."Do you still have-""The cuts", She lifted her blue dress shirt and green sweater to show bruises and blisters and cuts."Yeah nothing got better when we moved it all just got way worse. I moved because of the divorce and my parents agreed each would have a kid. My little brother got to stay with my mom while I had to move with my dad. So do you still have-""Dad problems. Yeah."We stayed silent for awhile until we decide to head to the playa. 

Dawn's Pov: 

      I walked Scott to his room in the big mansion. I still couldn't believe I didn't notice his aura sooner. As we got to the room we said our good nights and I left. All night I couldn't stop thinking about what had happen on the beach. The dirt farm boy who got me booted out of the game was my only childhood friend. I think I need an explanation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was a short chapter but I promise more is coming soon.