Black x reader

WARNING:SWEARING

u gonna be pink lmao

It's been 2 fucking days and they already decided to kick people off this spaceship just because they looked suspicious. Suspicious my ass.

I didn't really bother to talk to people around here much, not that I don't like them, nor am I a rude person, I just don't really trust them.

Anyways, back to me, I was fixing electrical wires because someone decided to be a bitch and rip the off(Like a brute might I add) groaning because It took forever.

As I was done I was making my way to the cafeteria to eat something, since I was starving. And then I saw black killing yellow. My eyes widened, but black self-reported so I didn't even get to run.

We all stood at a table, a nervous look on our faces

"Where did the killing happend?" cyan asked

"In the cafeteria. Me and Pink were making our way there and we saw the body." Black said calm

"Is that right, Pink?" Green asked

"Y-yeah...I was with Black the whole time" I answered

I didn't know why I lied. He killed someone for fucks sake! But perhaps I might have a chance of surviving if we don't vote him.

"So we skip." everyone agreed

My shoulders slightly tensed, as I was trying to hide in my room. Of course, I felt guilty. But I will not die.

I sighed, as I was sitting on my bed, playing with the strings of my hoodie. Man, I really liked yellow tho, she was so fricking nice. It's really a shame.

The door opened. I half expected to be Black probably wanting to kill me, but that would make him suspicious to others.

But I was right, Black stood there, his astronaut costume off, having a black shirt and a pair of jeans on him.

"I suppose you want to either kill me or tell me something." I said. I was sad, to know I'm the next one,but death is rather...inevitable.

"I wanted to... thank you for what u did back there...It really meaned a lot you covering up for me."  he said, a smile making it's way on his face.

I had to admit, he looked h o t. Like damn, the sun stood no chances. His black fluffy hair, his eyes, everything about him seemed perfect. Almost, tooooo perfect..

"I don't know the reason why I did it, but I guess yw."

The few next days went like that. Black killing, me being his back up. I would always find explanation, getting black out of the mess he made.

In final, it was me, Brown, Cyan,Black.

I sighed. It's either me or the other girl... Everything must come to an end, I suppose.

I looked around my room. I miss them...I miss white with his fatherly nature, yellow being all goofy and fun, red pissing everyone off...Hell, I even miss purple, that I hated the most...

All was for nothing at all...Brown made her way in my room

"Y/n, I'm scared..." a tear escaped her eyes

"I'm sorry Ana...I really am... I should've told u from beginning..."

her eyes widened,  an angry expression making it's way on her face

"YOU KNEW WHO THE IMPOSTOR IS ALL ALONG?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U?WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US U PSYCHO?!"

"I-"

slap.

She slapped me. She fucking slapped me.

I turn around. I make my way to the Med bay.  I push myself on one of the soft beds. I'm tired. I hear screaming. I hear crying. I don't feel pity. Maybe they deserve it.

The automatic door opens. Black stood there with a wicked smile. He made his way to me. I expected a knife, but he simply layed besides me.

"Are... you are gonna kill me now, right?" i smiled sadly

that seemed to caught off guard black, or should I say Luca.

"Why would I kill you?" he looked dumbfounded at me

"Because  you killed everyone else?"  i asked

He laughed.

"You're so fucking clueless. I didn't kill you because you covered up for me. I didn't kill you because I like you"

My heart started to flutter. I felt a blush creeping it's way on my face.

He sat on his butt, wraping his arms around my waist as he buried his head into my neck.

"Y/n, you're  intoxicating. I could never hurt you, even If I wanted to. I didn't want to kill them...I liked them, but I am forced to do so...I am sorry Y/n..." he sighed

Maybe, just maybe... the impostor is not that bad.Perhaps misunderstood.

this sucks but anyways bye hotties