Red x Reader

(I feel like red is more laid back, teasing and kind of an asshole overall)

tw:swearing, death, intimate, bla bla

Your pov

It's been 10 hours since we arrived on this ship. Everyone made groups of 2-3 people, of course, except for me. I don't trust anyone here, so I may as well do my tasks a l o n e.

Bleah, fixing wires in electrical room. Always gives me goosebumps. It's so hidden and always has a creepy vibe.

As I was fixing my wires, I could see someone's shadow making their way into the room

"Oh fuck me..."  I wispered, feeling my shoulder tense, as I tried to remain fixated on my wires

"I mean, I knew I was attractive, but I didn't know I was that attractive to make someone fall for me in less than a day~" A voice of a male spoke

It was Red. FROM ALL the people in this whole spaceship thingy, IT HAD to be Red. That cocky bastard thinks he's better than anyone else.

As I was deep in though, I noticed two strong arms trapping my figure from behind. (That sounded wrong on so many levels)

I turned my figure the face the idiot that trapped me.

"It's  rude-"

I tried to speak but he was way to close than I expected. His figure was above me. I wasnt short, neither tall. But God did he look intimidating ( Guess my daddy issues are showing huh?)

He places his face millimeters away from mine, smirking slightly

"Oh,but what happend to "Miss I-Know-It-All"?Flustered are we? What if I did this then~" he spoke lowly as he licked my neck, ( my neck, my back, lick my- I'll stop now, sorry) sending a shiver down my spine.

As he prepared to bite into my neck,( fucking Dracula wanna be) the sirens for the reactor started. Red groaned in annoyance, leaving me behind to repair the reactor. My knees felt weak as I slide down the wall. That was...intense.

I shake my head a few times. Right, the wires!

Focusing on each color, I almost fixed them, but a shadow made their way yet again in the room.

"Red I swear to God- Oh Hi Pink!"

"Hi [color]. You said Red was here with you earlier?" Pink smiled uneasy.

I wasn't dumb. It was clear that Pink liked Red. So I decided to live.

"Huh, nah. He wanted to do some tasks but he leaved as soon as he saw me. Rude ass"

"Oh, I see..." Pink giggled, seeing all the tension from them evaporating

"I should make my way now...Bye Pink" I said as I run away. Maaan, that was close.

Skipping over the halls, my last task was in MedBay. A scan? Easy!

I opened and closed the door in the Medbay, taking off my [color] astronaut suit, almost moaning on how good it felt to finally take thst damn thing off.

"Nice body you have there~" An annoying voice I knew to well spoked.

I groaned, taking my eyes off the door , wanting to look into the eyes of that cocky bastard

"Listen here, you cocky ass. Tell your crazy fangirls to keep away from me. I'm not trinna get murdered-"

I stopped abruptly when I saw him. He had his shirt off, probably he was injured. A wound was in his shoulder, my expressions dropped from annoyed to worried in the matter of second.