pt 1//

<y/n POV>

It was going to be another busy day. I was getting ready for the college when my phone ringed. I checked the caller ID and it was from an unknown number. I picked up the call.

"Hello, who's there? " I asked

"Hello, is this miss. Y/n?" The person from other side asked.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" I asked in confusion.

"Ma'am,I'm talking from big hit entertainment. We looked at the audition video you gave us. We would like to inform you that you've been selected to choreograph our upcoming project. Could you come tomorrow to fill up all the requirements?" He asked and left me in shook.

"Yeah sure I will." I said cutting of the phone. I jumped up on the bed in extreme happiness.

I was really looking forward to this job and I finally got it. I was beyond happy.

"The start is good, just wish the whole day to be like this." I said to myself as I left for college.

Entering the college, I got few stares as I was still new in the college and many people don't knew me or you could say I never gave them the chance to know me.

I have always been a reserved type of person so I don't like opening up and start unnecessary conversations with people.

The new semester was started which means we have to take the different classes. In which there will not be the familiar faces and I have to face the all new ones. I hope no one interact with me.

I entered the class and all the faces turned to look at me for a second and than going back to what they were doing.

I sat at the second last seat by the window. I actually wanted the last but there was someone's bag on it while the owner was out of sight.

I signed and took out the books. From the corner of my eyes I could sense that people were looking at me with weird expressions and were whispering making me uncomfortable.

Suddenly the doors opened with a loud thud and entered seven handsome boys. All were wearing black attire. They were giving me not so good vibes.

One of theirs eyes fell on mine and I could see a smirk appearing on his face. I quickly looked away to hide my blush because he was so hot.

They made their way towards me, looking like as if they were going to murder me. I gulped in fear as my heartbeat raced.

"Why are you sitting here?" The guy with the smirk asked in his heavy voice giving me shivers.

"I.. Uh.. The seat was empty.." I shuttered as I looked around and everyone was watching the scene as if some movie was going on.

"Really?" He asked again while smirking and raising his eyebrow making him look even more hot. I just nodded in confusion as to why they were so curious.

The teacher entered the class making the boys to turn around.
"We will see each other later, cutie." He said winking at me as my eyes went wide.

They walked behind me and sat there making me realize that I was sitting in there gangs area and that guy with the smirk was sitting behind me still giving me the smirk as if it was glued on his face.

I turned around and faced the board. "Maybe today will not be going the way I thought it would be." I sighed and note down the remaining lecture sensing that his eyes were still staring me from behind.