Enstrom Kosher Chocolates

Enstrom's confections are unconditionally guaranteed and are certified Kosher dairy products under the direct guidance of the Scroll K/ Vaad Hakashrus of Denver.

Welcome to Enstrom Candies, home of World Famous Almond Toffee and other great confections including chocolate assortments, truffle assortments and turtles. We likewise have gift boxes, gift baskets and customized message sleeves to assist send that best gift to that special individual or group. We also have a number of retail places in Colorado where you can browse all of our fantastic products.

Our all-natural, World Famous Almond Toffee is crafted from an ideal mix ... fresh California almonds, sweet cream butter and pure cane sugar, covered in a thick layer of rich chocolate and sprinkled with crushed almonds. Also be sure to experience our exquisite collection of smooth creams, fresh-roasted nut clusters and delectable chews, covered with luscious milk and dark chocolate. Simply the best.

Enstrom's World Famous Almond Toffee is a hand-crafted confection that, once tasted, is never ever forgotten. From its modest starts in a small-town Colorado candymaker's cooking area, Enstrom's toffee has become a world-class, internationally known confection. Still made from the traditional recipe lovingly handed down from generation to generation, this luxurious toffee has evolved into the go-to present for candy connoisseurs.

Enstrom's World Famous Almond Toffee is perfect for any holiday, however there's no have to await Christmas to reward your good friends (and yourself) with this melt-in-your-mouth toffee with a rewarding crunch. Our household's labor of love is the ideal present for your friends and family, no matter the celebration.

Do not be shocked if you find yourself creating brand-new holidays just for the excuse to indulge.

Source: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lg5EAOXGRw gourmet chocolates]