III. Chapter

After a long ride, of which Draco spent most of the time talking to Crabbe and Goyle, the train finally stopped and they arrived at Hogwarts. They were surprised because of how big the school actually was. And so was the inside of it.
When they were walking up the stairs Goyle suddenly pointed at a boy with glasses, ''That's him. That's Harry.''
''So it's true then. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.'' Draco walked towards him and Harry looked at him in confusion. ''This are Goyle and Crabbe. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.''
Ron, who was standing next to Harry chuckled. Draco turned to him, ''Do you think my name is funny?'' He looked him up and down and smirked, ''I don't need to ask your name. Ginger hair and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley.'' He then turned back at Harry and told him that some wizarding families are better than others and that he shouldn't be looking for friends in the wrong ones. When he offered him his hand, Harry just looked and him and said ''I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself.''
At that moment Draco started hating Harry. How could he dare talking to him so arogantly. His father was right, that Potter kid doesn't mean anything good. He couldn't believe he actually wanted to be his friend. And while he was building up his hate towards Harry, Mrs McGonagall came and welcomed them into the Great Hall where the Sorting Hat was going to sort them into their Hogwarts houses.