??? POV
How dare he make me give my son away he let the rest keep theirs but I am a special case he said can't have a blacksmith worrying about a mere child.
Why do you do this to me father.
As I look down to my dear boy I see him crying and wearing the pendent I gave him.

As I start to tear up I hold him close to me.
I love you mijo don't you ever forget that I said. 
As I reach a house in the patch I knock on the door and walk away but I hear a faint voice yelling PLEASE WAIT.
But then I was gone back to my home with tears in my eyes I run into my brother.
"Ha finally got rid of that weakling why are you crying for" he said smugly.
In rage I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him across the planet and when I heard him screaming behind me I punched him with a flame fulled fist.
DONT YOU EVER TALK ANOUT MY BOY EVER AGAIN OR I SWEAR BY FATHER YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LIFT YOUR SWORD EVER AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!
As I told him that I left him and walked to my palace angry at father and brothrr and sad about my boy.
Summer POV
As I hear a ring at the door I go and open it to see a baby boy with a pendent around his neck and a note I saw a big man walk away and shouted but he kept walking.
"Tai come here" I shouted.
He came and saw the baby and read the note "I am deeply sorry for leaving my boy with you if I kept him he would be killed but as I say this please let him remember me do not hurt him or I will know and be the parents that my boy deserves.
"Who wrote it tai" I asked him.
"It was wrote by someone named Henry Forge" tai told me back.
"What should we do we have yang and ruby is on the way" I asked Tai concerned.
"Well he seems to be one year younger than yang so I say we keep him" tai said
As I try to pick up the pendent it burned my hand and I handed him to tai and ran to the sink.
" Are you ok summer" tai had asked me
" yeah I'm fine the pendent just burned me" I told him.
But as I turn around the baby is holding it without a care in the world and was chewing it like a chew toy.
"Hey there's something on the back of the note" tai said
Το παιδί που σφυρηλατείται από τη φωτιά θα την χτυπήσει.
Με τη δύναμη του πατέρα του θα βάλει εκεί θάρρος.
Τότε θα κληθεί ο πραγματικός ήρωας των υπολειμμάτων.
"So you know what it says" tai asked
" no we will ask oz about it tomorrow but for now lets introduce yang to her younger brother" I said with a happy smile
But unknown to them a man was in his palace cry for his boy his little Leo his little

Valdez....